• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Flash #172 CGC signed by Carmine Infantino - CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Hate to sell this one but I need cash at the moment.

Rules

This is my first sale on the boards but I do have an extensive history on Ebay. Here’s my rating on the site:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jeircho_macintosh&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

BUYERS: When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid.

1. First unconditional "I'll take it!" in post or via PM wins.

2. Shipping: Shipment to continental USA only (within the 48 states – No Hawaii or Alaska). No shipment to any other countries (sorry peeps but to figure out how much to ship what and where outside the USA is too much work. Just being honest).

All books are come bagged & boarded, bagged, surrounded by cardboard, printout detailing purchases and associated pricing and, finally, mailed via US Postal Service as follows--

- Drop off in NYC area: Free

- Priority Medium Flat Rate: $12.00

- Signature Confirmation: $3.00 (Signature Confirmation is mandatory on all shipments. I want to be sure you get your book(s) without any issues)

3. Payment: PayPal and cash (I live in the NYC area. If you’d like, I can meet you at a local Starbucks to make the exchange and save you shipping costs).

This is for -- Flash #172 - 7.5 CGC signed by Carmine Infantino - $75

DSC04336.jpg

DSC04338.jpg

Appreciate that. Had more for him to sign but he sadly passed away before I could get his autograph. He'll be missed and his mark on the comic industry is vastly understated. Wish people knew more about his impact on the comics we thoroughly enjoy.

Sale of item is currently pending. Will only close this once I receive payment from TELERITES. Once received, I will officially close this listing.

If payment is not received within 3 days, will send e-mail to last two individuals who showed interest. First one of the two to reply back has a chance to purchase the item.

Sale of item is currently pending. Will only close this once I receive payment from TELERITES. Once received, I will officially close this listing.

If payment is not received within 3 days, will send e-mail to last two individuals who showed interest. First one of the two to reply back has a chance to purchase the item.

I won't hold my breath. Telerites has been around a long time. He's good for it. (thumbs u

I won't hold my breath. Telerites has been around a long time. He's good for it. (thumbs u

Thank you, sir :foryou:

Payment sent - sorry guys. My first and only Infantino.

ldntSale of item is currently pending. Will only close this once I receive payment from TELERITES. Once received, I will officially close this listing.

Thank you, sir :foryou:

Payment sent - sorry guys. My first and only Infantino.

Couldn't happen to a better guy. But if I had seen it first, :devil: