• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

19 posts in this topic

US Shipping: $5 Priority Mail flat rate with loads of cardboard protection! Let's rock and roll!

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore. Payment made within 3 days via Paypal unless arrangements are made before posting your "I'll Take It". I'll ship International Priority Mail at cost.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

All Winners #17 - Awesome Schomburg cover in FR/GD$150 SOLD! Grading notes: Spine taped, Tearing on spine, piece missing top FC, outer edge has tape, pieces missing on BC. Tape at CF. Want a GA Cap, Bucky, Namor, Toro and Bucky cover? Save yourself some bucks and get this one with all of 'em!

ALLWINNERS17_FRONT.jpg

ALLWINNERS17_BACK.jpg

Kid Colt Outlaw 57 in VG+ and Kid Colt Outlaw 67 in VG $20 for both SOLD! Grading notes on #57: Spine wear, bottom staple pulled away from cover 1.5” stain on spine. Grading notes on #67: Piece missing on FC, 1” tear by top staple on BC that comes through a few pages on inside. Staples firmly attached to CF.

KIDCOLT57_FRONT.jpeg

KIDCOLT57_BACK.jpeg

KIDCOLT67_FRONT.jpeg

KIDCOLT67_BACK.jpeg

Journey Into Fear #5 in FR/GD $10 SOLD! Grading notes: Browning, taped spine, taped cover front and back. basically a cool cover and that's about it.

JOURNEYINTOFEAR05_FRONT.jpeg

JOURNEYINTOFEAR05_BACK.jpeg

Wings #90 Classic Headlight Cover in GD $80 SOLD! Grading notes: spine roll, but lays flat. About 1" spine split on top and bottom, but still attached at staples.

WINGS90_FRONT.jpeg

WINGS90_BACK.jpeg

Final price reduction - take both Kid Colts for $20 + shipping. I'll leave the thread up for the day, will shut 'er down tonight. Thanks to everyone for purchases!

Final price reduction - take both Kid Colts for $20 + shipping. I'll leave the thread up for the day, will shut 'er down tonight. Thanks to everyone for purchases!

:takeit:

^^

Thread is closed - thanks everyone!