• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Moved to eBay.

10 posts in this topic

Hey boardies!

X-Men #141 CGC 9.8 & X-Men #142 CGC 9.8 were sold via PM and Werewolf by Night #32 CGC 8.5 & Werewolf by Night #33 CGC 9.2 are moved to eBay.

You still can PM me while I am selling two remaining books on eBay.

Rules and Regulations

1) PayPal (regular or personal) or money orders accepted.

2) NO HOS please.

3) Shipping within US is free. Also, international shipping at cost is available.

4) I pack with very good protection - you can see feedbacks in my ebay seller ID mjsjes2jzd2.

5) First unconditional "I'll take it !" ( :takeit:) or in post or via PM wins.

6) If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, I accept returns within fourteen days of your receipt of the book. I treat you as the ebay buyers.

Thanks!

X-Men #141 CGC 9.8 White Pages :news: The book was sold! :news:

GPAnalysis.com shows 90 days sale was $523. The highest was $680 this year.

I am asking for $500. The book was recently graded at WW Chicago Con. The case is brand new and unblemished.

Future of X-Men.

IMG_3709.jpg

Both Werewolf by Night #32 CGC 8.5 Off White Pages and #33 CGC 9.2 Off White to White Pages will be sold together.

GPAnalysis shows the last sale for #32 was $249 and for #33 was $79.

I am asking for $325 for both books.

Both were recently graded at WW Chicago Con. Both are brand new and unblemished.

First and second appearance of Moon Knight.

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg