• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Modern Super Hero run?

92 posts in this topic

Action 775 was pretty awesome, thanks for the recommendation. Doomsday fight has to be the #1 of all time. They screwed up the end with all the goofy supermen showing up but good fight while it lasted.

I couldn't agree more and your welcome.

Invincible 49-65 are as good as the series gets to me. 33-34 and Marvel Team Up 14 were amazing too.

Looking forward to reading 49 through 65 again. With everybody talkingabout this stuff lately, I pulled my TPBs out and just finished number 7 ( of the trades). I do love this book. I haven't read MTU with Invincible but since you say its that good, I'm going to hunt it down. Thanks

Invincible 49-65 are as good as the series gets to me. 33-34 and Marvel Team Up 14 were amazing too.

Looking forward to reading 49 through 65 again. With everybody talkingabout this stuff lately, I pulled my TPBs out and just finished number 7 ( of the trades). I do love this book. I haven't read MTU with Invincible but since you say its that good, I'm going to hunt it down. Thanks

MTU is sort of pricey on the bay. I wish he'd mentioned yesterday because I placed a MyComicShop order and they have a fine copy for cheap.

I loved the first 100 issues of Thunderbolts (minus the New Thunderbolts that were in there). It went down hill after Civil War and Norman Osborn took it over, and the latest series is just horrible.