• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Kindt Signature Series Opp at NYCC + Now Accepting Submissions

2 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Matt Kindt, creator of Mind MGMT, will be at NYCC this year and is happy to sign for CGC. Matt typically charges $3 per CGC signature at the show and donates all of the money from his SS signings to charity. However, some of you will not be able to make it to NYCC and Matt would be happy to raise money for charity by having you send your books in to have them signed at NYCC.

If you'd like to mail in books for Matt to sign at NYCC, here's what you'll need to do:

1) PM me :-)

2) Cost is $5 per signature. For an extra $10, Matt will draw a small remark on your book. This will be all that you send to me/Matt.

3) Prep your book. A great example of how to do this is here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5482767#Post5482767

4) Fill out CGC paperwork for your books. I am making no money off of this opp and will be witnessing the books. I cannot witness books that go under my account. Also, all money goes to charity (I'm making no money off of this). As such, you will need to sub all of the books under your account (or a friend's account). If you don't have an account or access to an account, one of CGC's internet partners should be able to help you:

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/Submitting.aspx

Be sure to include payment information, etc.

5) Mail your books to me and I will take them to NYCC to get them signed. I need all books by October 4, 2013.

If you're at the show, Matt will be happy to sign your books for CGC for a donation.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ryan