• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with the harley yee rare comics site?

41 posts in this topic

I am looking at the url that is posted in various places on this site and others (http://www.harleyyeecomics.com/) and it's definitely not the comic store. Then I found another harley yee rare comic site (https://secure.crypthost.com:8014/aboutharley.html). Is the latter the correct site? I just want to make sure I am looking at a legitimate site before I buy anything. Thanks in advance!

His website is obsolete. He only sells online on eBay now.

I don't know how he can keep up with Ebay sales,the man is at every freekin' comic book convention on the planet.

I know I've purchased books from him at shows, and within 10 minutes the book is removed from eBay. So he seems to do a good job keeping on top of things.

That crypthost site is no good, Harley told me himself. Some kind of mirror; giveaway is the stale prices. Don't know if it is criminal but I'm a bit worried, I did enter my credit card number once trying to place an order. Avoid.

. I contacted him through the listed 800 number, but that was a few years ago.

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that the site was legit?

I'm saying the 800 phone number listed on the site was legit.

Did you end up buying anything?

Weird that someone would pose as Harley and legitimately sell comics this way.

... That's not what's happening. It's a copy of his old site. Interaction with the site will get you nothing, whereas the phone number is still valid for Harley.

you may as well as send up smoke signals as try to get to Harley through his website

They would be just as effective as trying to get a response from him through an ebay generated email as well! He might be a great guy, that I don't know. But his communication sucks.