• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with the harley yee rare comics site?

41 posts in this topic

you may as well as send up smoke signals as try to get to Harley through his website

They would be just as effective as trying to get a response from him through an ebay generated email as well! He might be a great guy, that I don't know. But his communication sucks.

Harley is the most traveled comic dealer on the planet. He's in the US one week, Australia or New Zealand the next and also sells in Singapore, Dubai, Denmark, UK - it's nuts. Every time I call him he's in a different country...an that's an average couple of months for him.

I agree that trying to reach him can be frustrating but this is why. He's constantly teleporting through different time zones!

If Harley no longer uses that web domain, he should have removed it from his ad in the past two Overstreet Guides.

Agreed.

you may as well as send up smoke signals as try to get to Harley through his website

They would be just as effective as trying to get a response from him through an ebay generated email as well! He might be a great guy, that I don't know. But his communication sucks.

Actually, I've gotten pretty good responses from him via e-mail. Whether it's actually him or someone who monitors his eBay e-mail, I'm not sure. Maybe I've just been lucky. (shrug)

Harley is the most traveled comic dealer on the planet. He's in the US one week, Australia or New Zealand the next and also sells in Singapore, Dubai, Denmark, UK - it's nuts. Every time I call him he's in a different country...an that's an average couple of months for him.

I agree that trying to reach him can be frustrating but this is why. He's constantly teleporting through different time zones!

That's awesome for him. That doesn't change the fact that he's got product for sale on ebay and should respond to at least one (of multiple) email(s), or at least take some action when an ebay undelivered item case is opened against him. If he's not around to handle communications, he should hire someone to do it. It sounds like other people have had actual responses from him. But, I didn't, and not for lack of trying. So, I don't shop with him anymore. That's all I can do about it. :)

I agree. It seems the more volume you do the harder it is to provide customer service.

I have ideas for him to improve it but then I'd be enabling the competition. :devil:

That's awesome for him. That doesn't change the fact that he's got product for sale on ebay and should respond to at least one (of multiple) email(s), or at least take some action when an ebay undelivered item case is opened against him. If he's not around to handle communications, he should hire someone to do it. It sounds like other people have had actual responses from him. But, I didn't, and not for lack of trying. So, I don't shop with him anymore. That's all I can do about it. :)

Too bad. Harley's a great guy and a great dealer. I've dealt with him a lot and every transaction has been satisfying in every respect.

At least Harley has books on his website.

lol

Touche.

hm Didn't someone else mention this prior to this thread?? :whistle:

What I find amazing is how many people discuss what I do and don't do.

:whistle: