• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS! ALL STAR # 28 >>>>SUPER MAGICIAN - REDUCED

29 posts in this topic

MARVEL MYSTERY #13 CGC 6.5 SA CM/OWP slightly trimmed however...

KEY ISSUE. VERY BOLD COLORS! GOOD in OS is almost $700...and this series is always over Guide.

I am asking..

GREAT CHANCE to get a nice representation for a G/VG Price!

WILL PULL FOR WEEKEND.... :baiting:

First :takeit: gets it....with PM.

IMG_0934_zpsa6faa3d1.jpg

IMG_0935_zps55e5e656.jpg

IMG_0936_zps596c75d6.jpg

THERE are no defects to been seen.....anything you may see is glare.

Surprised no interest! Where are the collectors???

I do not prefer Restoration but I believe it has its place...

SA means SLIGHT ...no doubt this books was decent shape before someone decided to meddle with it...but if no interest I will remove....

One reduction ONLY...$100 off>>> FIRM....at $900 + $10 postage....

IF no interest will remove tomorrow....and see what else I have ...;)

SA means SLIGHT ...no doubt this books was decent shape before someone decided to meddle with it...but if no interest I will remove....

One reduction ONLY...$100 FIRM....

:takeit: for $100

Where is your patience? You listed the book not even 12 hours ago.

As I intimated in the other thread, you can't expect everything you list to get snapped up immediately.

If you haven't listed it on eBay already, I'd like to see the MM#53 you listed a few days ago. I might be interested in that book.

To list something at 9am EST and then lament that it hasn't sold before 7pm is setting your expectations high.

Everyone that has ever listed books here have had books not sell that make you scratch your head. It happens.

Where is your patience? You listed the book not even 12 hours ago.

As I intimated in the other thread, you can't expect everything you list to get snapped up immediately.

If you haven't listed it on eBay already, I'd like to see the MM#53 you listed a few days ago. I might be interested in that book.

To list something at 9am EST and then lament that it hasn't sold before 7pm is setting your expectations high.

Everyone that has ever listed books here have had books not sell that make you scratch your head. It happens.

There's a world out there where comics go unsold? The horror! :ohnoez:

I did not see any offer or comments yet over 100 people looked...that tells me little or no interest....and I have to much into the book to reduce much more...

I'd rather move on to the next item....but that's just me....you are probably right...to impatient.

The MM 53 is now on ebay..take a look if you want it I can pull it...just lmk....I have a fair amount of watchers on ebay..they may or may not take it.....

If it were me a nice book at nice price...if I wanted it, I would have at least made an offer while it was up in the Forum... no one did..even after I reduced.