• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Update: Frank Miller, Neal Adams, John Byrne and John Buscema

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Finally got around to adding some pieces to my CAF gallery. Over the past few days, I have posted some vintage pieces from Frank Miller, Neal Adams, John Byrne and Big John Buscema.

Here's the link if you have interest in checking them out:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=2490

And I have one more piece to add later this week that I am pretty excited to share.

Thanks!

Mike D

Love the Miller Wolvie #2 and Adams Bats #251 pages - would love to own both of those myself. :applause::cloud9:(worship)

But, knowing what it took to get both of them, I have to ask if you still have both kidneys and all your limbs. :eek:

Love the Miller Wolvie #2 and Adams Bats #251 pages - would love to own both of those myself. :applause::cloud9:(worship)

But, knowing what it took to get both of them, I have to ask if you still have both kidneys and all your limbs. :eek:

Thanks Gene, appreciate the props!

A wise inker once told me when I entered this hobby 12 years ago...buy the best work from the best artists and you can never go wrong long-term. Sage advice for certain...however, 99 times out of a 100 these days you have to over-pay to wrestle this stuff loose. One can just hope in these situations that the market catches up quickly...and on top-tier material it usually does. The catch is to hold onto the material until then...

A wise inker once told me when I entered this hobby 12 years ago...buy the best work from the best artists and you can never go wrong long-term. Sage advice for certain...however, 99 times out of a 100 these days you have to over-pay to wrestle this stuff loose. One can just hope in these situations that the market catches up quickly...and on top-tier material it usually does. The catch is to hold onto the material until then...

Wonder if that's the same "wise inker" who recently and not so wisely sold his Neal Adams Conan 37 page which ironically is now part of your gallery update? (shrug)

Scott

Wonder if that's the same "wise inker" who recently and not so wisely sold his Neal Adams Conan 37 page which ironically is now part of your gallery update? (shrug)

Scott

Hmm, I'm not sure cuz from my perspective it was VERY wise ;)

(thanks Scott!!!)