• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestions for Overstreet #35

127 posts in this topic

We actually managed to incoporate almost *everything* on that list, yes. The one thing someone did for me which helped enormously was that by the time the thread was more or less played out, he (I forget who) compiled a list from the whole thread and e-mailed it directly to me and Mark. And then a good 80-85% of the list was completed in time for that edition. Truth be told, it's not easy for us to go back and try to grab a lot of ideas off a long message board thread, and we can't really spare the time to do that when the crunch is on. That's why letters are best, but direct e-mails are good too.

Arnold

We actually managed to incoporate almost *everything* on that list, yes.

I was impressed with the changes OS made as a result of that thread. I was skeptical before, but I now believe that the OS staff will (and do) actually incorporate many of the changes that are sent in.

We actually managed to incoporate almost *everything* on that list, yes. The one thing someone did for me which helped enormously was that by the time the thread was more or less played out, he (I forget who) compiled a list from the whole thread and e-mailed it directly to me and Mark. And then a good 80-85% of the list was completed in time for that edition. Truth be told, it's not easy for us to go back and try to grab a lot of ideas off a long message board thread, and we can't really spare the time to do that when the crunch is on. That's why letters are best, but direct e-mails are good too.

Arnold

I would be happy to offer Poverty Row's assistance on this matter!

No need to thank me,...no, really! acclaim.gif

devil.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifpoke2.gif