• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN #1 - NEW 52 - GRADE IS IN!

14 posts in this topic

The front cover looked fine to me but the back cover may deceive my eyes.

The back cover may fool me. I don't know if that was a loss of color or abrasion on the left top corner. It may be on the print. Also, I do see the weird bending on the right top corner that may be on the print.

Along the edge, it looked like the loss of color but I don't know if it is part on the print.

I never had this copy in my hand before.

If all defects-look-like are on the print, it deceived my eyes. Then it should be a nice eye fooling back cover without any significant defects.

You have it in your hands, do tell me now. :taptaptap:

It is the printing of the book...Made to look "totally 80's..."

The front cover looked fine to me but the back cover may deceive my eyes.

The back cover may fool me. I don't know if that was a loss of color or abrasion on the left top corner. It may be on the print. Also, I do see the weird bending on the right top corner that may be on the print.

Along the edge, it looked like the loss of color but I don't know if it is part on the print.

I never had this copy in my hand before.

If all defects-look-like are on the print, it deceived my eyes. Then it should be a nice eye fooling back cover without any significant defects.

You have it in your hands, do tell me now. :taptaptap:

it's the printing of the book....all of them have it I'm pretty sure...9.6

+1 It is the printing of the book...Made to look "totally 80's..."