• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 5

16 posts in this topic

Down to a few books in my ASM 1-20 run. This will be funding the next one.

Usual rules. 1st :takeit: in thread wins.

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 5.0 OW/W pressed

GPA 90 day:1270$(5 sales)

My price: 1075$ shipped US, anywhere else I'll split costs.

Pics up shortly.

What a steal - seriously.

Fantastic price for a VERY undervalued Mega Key.

Well the fact it went in 20 minutes probably tells its own story - still you got the price you asked for and the buyer is happy (he bloody well should be).

I guess it's a win/win.

:sorry:

Well the fact it went in 20 minutes probably tells its own story - still you got the price you asked for and the buyer is happy (he bloody well should be).

I guess it's a win/win.

and lose for me because I paid more less than a year ago :(

jk, congrats to both!

I guess it's a win/win.

the 90 day had a sale of 1600 in there so I wanted to keep the price fair. Figured inflated the average a bit. Either way its a sweet book with nice pq. Buyer will be happy for sure.

I guess it's a win/win.

the 90 day had a sale of 1600 in there so I wanted to keep the price fair. Figured inflated the average a bit. Either way its a sweet book with nice pq. Buyer will be happy for sure.

Congrats to you both! (thumbs u