• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dice's Summer Sale! Closed!

36 posts in this topic

I'm going to have two sales running at the same time. One here and one in the Modern section.

Feel free to buy from both threads. I will combine the invoices between the two and save you money on shipping.

This sale will run through the weekend with more books added daily.

Shipping will be with USPS Priority Mail, but I'll work with you on shipping and try to make it as affordable as I can. I do have some large Flat Rate Priority boxes that will hold a lot of books.

Likewise if you order just a few books, I can pack them in a brick of cardboard and ship them in a priority envelope for around $6. It's your choice if you have a small order and want them shipped in a box, I can hook you up.

Shipping outside the US has gotten expensive but I'll ship your books out for the exact cost and will give you as many options as possible to let you decide how they get to you.

Payment can be made with Paypal or with a check or MO from long time members or those I've done business with before.

I will offer time payments if you spend over $250. If you feel you'd like to take advantage of this, send me a PM and we will work out the details. I'm flexible on this.

I will accept offers but :takeit: trumps any ongoing negotiation. If you make me an offer through PM and your offer is accepted, you will still need to post :takeit: in the sales thread. This makes it easy for me to keep up with the purchases and prevents me from making a mistake.

I will not do business with anyone on the probation list, so don't bother.

Thanks for taking the time to look through my books. I really appreciate it. :foryou:

Last book for today but I'll post more every day through the weekend.

Hulk #271 : Mark Jeweler's Insert : CGC 9.6 White : $600

003_zps3a928875.jpg

Oh, ok...One more for today...

Big Jim's P.A.C.K : 2.0ish? (I suck at grading in this range.) : $125 $75

Still impossible to find.

004_zps21f4891b.jpg

Oh, ok...One more for today...

Big Jim's P.A.C.K : 2.0ish? (I suck at grading in this range.) : $125

Still impossible to find.

004_zps21f4891b.jpg

Unless the cover is detached. Or there is some very serious problems on the back. It's better than that...

There's a light moisture stain at the top. It's barely visible in the scan.

I agree I think it's nicer than the grade, but I don't want anyone unhappy. (thumbs u

Dice, are you going to break out any Demon 1's in NM- or better?

No sir. I don't even think I have any Demons left.

Last book for today but I'll post more every day through the weekend.

Hulk #271 : Mark Jeweler's Insert : CGC 9.6 White : $600

003_zps3a928875.jpg

$300 shipped because I'm your brotha :sumo:

I love you, man.

...but no. lol

Dice, are you going to break out any Demon 1's in NM- or better?

No sir. I don't even think I have any Demons left.

Who are you kidding? You have plenty of demons. ;)

simmons.jpg