• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drunk Ebay Purchases: BEST AND WORST?

68 posts in this topic

Next morning after the end of one of the last few CLINK monthly auctions, I find among my winnings is an Xmen 16 CGC 9.2. That would be awesome, if I didnt ALREADY have an Xmen 16 CGC 9.2. I check my inventory spreadsheet a few times.... look at my won history a few times..... can't see why I would have gone after that, and I sure don't remember doing it! :tonofbricks:

So... I think I done goofed.

I left work very disappointed last Friday night. My (non coworker) friends wanted me to go out with them... so I did from around 9PM until 1PM. It was a rough but fun night.

I went home... and remembered that it was quadruple eBay bucks night as well.

I said... I need a copy of FF 48 to replace the 3.5 that I sold. I hit a BIN for a 6.0. For some reason... I do not know why... I questioned whether or not I had actually gone through with it. For some reason I searched for it again. I saw the 6.0. Said I must not have. I deserve an FF48. I hit the BIN for a 6.0.

I walked away with two copies of FF48 in a 6.0. One in a modern label one in a old label.

At least they were the lowest priced 6.0's and near GPA.... So now I have that, quadruple eBay bucks and total consciousness....

So at least I have that going for me.

(which is also why I stayed away from the Comic Connect auctions this month)

6A825084-6000-4C42-87A0-AC10D0CB2B0E.jpg

maybe it was when i bought the action #1 treasury ed thinking wow no one is paying attention i'm getting action #1 for $20!

I don't buy anything while drunk...except maybe more drinks!

I honestly do not like getting drunk anymore but I do engage in retail therapy. Whenever the significant other stresses me out or I'm depressed over something, I cheer myself up with a new purchase.

That being said, my car was recently broken into and I got about $400 coming to me within the week due to eBay purchases...someone may get lucky if they are selling the right thing at the right time...