• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age CGC books & Raws.

38 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #211 with Off-White to White Pages and CGC 9.4. 1st Terrax, Herald of Galactus. Asking $45.

sFantasticFour211.png

:takeit:

Already sold. hm

If you are referring to me, Bio Rupp can have it. All I did was ask for a back cover scan.

I did take a different book though. May take one or two more. Waiting to see what else you got. Sweet books.

Fantastic Four #211 with Off-White to White Pages and CGC 9.4. 1st Terrax, Herald of Galactus. Asking $45.

sFantasticFour211.png

Already sold. hm

I thought first person to post :takeit: wins over backroom deals and shenanigans? (shrug)

I don't want to speak for whetteon, but judging by his "clapping" after I asked for a scan of the back of this book. I believe he mistakenly thought I posted the "take it" sign.

Simple fix. Bio Rupp gets it before I do. I have never posted a "take it" sign for this particular book. Nor have I knocked on whetteon's back door. :)

Now, if this problem does not involve me, then I will bow out gracefully and let the seller handle his sales thread.

By the way. This book IS listed in both the copper and the bronze sales forums.

sFantasticFour211.png

Already sold. hm

If you are referring to me, Bio Rupp can have it. All I did was ask for a back cover scan.

I did take a different book though. May take one or two more. Waiting to see what else you got. Sweet books.

doh!

My bad

sFantasticFour211.png

Already sold. hm

I thought first person to post :takeit: wins over backroom deals and shenanigans? (shrug)

You won it, I misread the early post as a "I'll take it" and not a question. :rulez::sorry:

What's left at the moment.

Adventure Comics #431 CGC 9.4 (1st return of the Spectre since the GA) asking $250

Amazing Spider-Man #144 Clone of Gwen Stacy CGC 9.4 (Old Label Goodness) Asking $100

Astonishing Tales #1 old school holder CGC 9.2 asking $75

Daredevil #105 (Origin of Moon Dragon) CGC 9.4 Asking $155

Tomb of Dracula #50 (Silver Surfer vs Dracula!) CGC 9.4 Old label goodness asking $75

Werewolf By Night #37 CGC 9.4 Off-White to White Pages. Asking $75

Wonder Woman #182 CGC 9.6 Qualified asking $175

Wonder Woman #190 CGC 9.2 Asking $200

Marvel Spotlight #15 NM Asking $15

Marvel Spotlight #16 NM Asking $8

Marvel Spotlight #19 (Copy 1) NM Asking $10

Marvel Spotlight #19 (Copy 2) NM Asking $10

Marvel Spotlight #21 NM Asking $10

Marvel Spotlight #23 NM Asking $10

Marvel Spotlight #24 NM Asking $10

Or $50 for the entire set! :ohnoez:

sMarvelSpotlight15.png