• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books for sale - Tec 6, 7, 12, FF 1, Hulk 1, B&B 28 etc

62 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for help making this such a successful sales thread so far. I'm currently in the process of getting more scans sent over to people who have requested them and figured as I'm going I'd share some scans in the thread so people can get a feel for how nice the spines/colors/pages are from the original owner FF/JIM collection.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased in this thread so far!

A few more books to list today:

Detective Comics 6 CGC 7.0 Lost Valley Pedigree - SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED - never been pressed $17500

Detective Comics 7 CGC 6.5 Lost Valley Pedigree - 2nd highest graded - never been pressed $12000

Detective 12 CGC 7.0 Lost Valley Pedigree - 2nd highest graded (old label - never been pressed) $7500

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 4.5 VG+ $6950

Fantastic Four 1 CGC 6.0 FN $9000

Brave & The Bold 28 CGC 5.0 $4995

I'll have scans up of most books by later today. Offers welcome. :takeit: pending scans are acceptable also.

Sorry, Tec 8 isn't for sale :grin:

As for 9, 10, 11, I decided to stop my run at 8. I can't think of one important thing that ever happened in an issue of Detective comics to make it worth collecting past #8.... :baiting: