• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Unchained 1 RRP print run

16 posts in this topic

Not sure which is rarer, my guess would be the RRP though. I have a Jim Lee SS on its way to me at the moment.

Either way, if Wraith becomes an iconic villain over the next 10-20 years, both covers could become very desirable.

What's the history on the 3D covers (cover only) on ebay in the last few weeks? There seems to be more cover only listings than actual book listings in the last few weeks. was just curious as to where these covers came from and if a final print run was ever discovered on the on this variant?

I can do you one better (30 better?), this is a listing for 30 unused 3d covers. I've seen one for sale here and there, but this is the motherload. Not sure where they all came from. Maybe they had a bunch ready in case and then decided not to saturate the market with too many copies?

30 covers Unchained!!!!!!!!