• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic link.. is awesome!

54 posts in this topic

DAY YAMM, I wish I could afford to drunk buy an AF15, I would then get my drunk but kicked but good by my "you gonna drive me to drinkin" wife.

Are you drivin' a hot rod Lincoln?

Just because you clicked the buy it button does not mean you bought it. The seller may have already sold it and never taken it down. Call them to see what is going on with it by Wednesday. Traditionally they will get in touch with the lister to see whats up and then get in touch with you.

I know you're all going to hate me for this, but what's the deal with Clink? I drunk bought an AF 15 two days ago and have not heard about the purchase details, when the books coming, etc. I haven't even gotten a "congrats in your order" email.

Very odd. Please help!

Nothing shows up as "Sale Pending" within the last two days. Maybe that's why you haven't heard anything:

http://www.comiclink.com/search_adv.asp?_SORT=YES&all=y&TITLEOPT=ALL&TITLE=Amazing+fantasy+&DESCRIPTION=&DESCRIPTIONOPT=ALL&ISSUE=15&EXCLUDE=&SORT=CATEG&where_forsale=y&Condition=&ConditionTo=&Pedigree=&CensusRank=&SearchPageQuality=&PRICEF=&CATEGORIES=-1&PRICET=&WCATEGORIES=-1&SearchRemarks=&y=0&SearchCGC=&x=0&_where_forsale=y&_where_auctions=y&f1=LastUpdate&ODire1=DESC&f2=Title&ODire2=ASC&f3=IssueNumber%2c+VolumeNumber&ODire3=ASC

They make you go through a checkout process when placing a "bid" though. If you made an offer, give it time an you will hear back soon.

If you don't receive the AF #15, and the next time you are drunk, I will sell you this for the same price:

US-Military-Monsanto-Targeting-GMO-Activists-and-Independent-Scientists-New-Investigation-Alleges.jpg

So mean.... so funny.... but still, so mean.

If you don't receive the AF #15, and the next time you are drunk, I will sell you this for the same price:

US-Military-Monsanto-Targeting-GMO-Activists-and-Independent-Scientists-New-Investigation-Alleges.jpg

So mean.... so funny.... but still, so mean.

Ouch. Read about that. What's the condition of the sports section? Looks trimmed. Calling Matt.

Got it. Never purchased anything from them before and didn't know if that was the standard experience. Just find it odd that you make a high value purchase and don't even get a confirmation, yeah? Also, the website looks like its from 1994.

Anyway, nada to see here. Thanks for the help. I'll send them a telegram tomorrow.

Please don't tell Comiclink their website looks like it is from 1994 when you send your telegram.

Otherwise they might decide to change it like Comicconnect did. :eek:

Comicconnect's site is pretty rough. It makes you appreciate the retro 94 look.

The update? I didn't mind it. Perhaps there is something I am not noticing?

Comicconnect's site is pretty rough. It makes you appreciate the retro 94 look.

The update? I didn't mind it. Perhaps there is something I am not noticing?

It's not bad. It's just too much going on. It looks nice. I've tried to sort on a lot of books and got a few hiccups. No big deal. I actually like dealing with the guys at CC. I've went there personally to pick up books. Nice guys and easy to deal with. I was just looking at their site now.

I decided to consign some of my slabs with ComicConnect instead of CLink, one of the reasons being that their website is more modern and easier to navigate. Plus they are within walking distance of my work.

I decided to consign some of my slabs with ComicConnect instead of CLink, one of the reasons being that their website is more modern and easier to navigate. Plus they are within walking distance of my work.

That's just an excuse to stop at shake shack like everyone else.

I personally like CLINKS website.. very easy to navigate IMO and simple to use.

I like it for the most part.

Except a tracking feature would be good and a few incompatibility issues with some browsers, and I would like to be able to hover over books and have them enlarge rather than having to click through. And the notification system is archaic. Also the account menu is not intuitive and took me a while to learn where each thing was. Why the separate search menus for OA and books? Why can't I search by genre? And why do so many books stay as newly listed so that I can never tell what was listed that day. Also why no BC scans? and why are the scans provided such low res?

Actually I hate their site.

I work right near Shake Shack on 23rd..the lines are way too long for me to ever buy anything there.

That's what the battery park shake shack is for! Or if you're in BK Heights (ahem), that's another option.

Those are both too far...I love their burgers, just wish more people were health conscious around where I work :grin:

Got it. Never purchased anything from them before and didn't know if that was the standard experience. Just find it odd that you make a high value purchase and don't even get a confirmation, yeah? Also, the website looks like its from 1994.

Anyway, nada to see here. Thanks for the help. I'll send them a telegram tomorrow.

FWIW, they send out email that scores high on some spam filters, so depending on what you use for an email service it might have been spam trapped. I was briefly banned from bidding because I won a book and then had a month worth of reminder emails go into a spam black hole.

This.

I work right near Shake Shack on 23rd..the lines are way too long for me to ever buy anything there.

Customers shouldn't be allowed to sit until they've ordered. Good burgers, though.