• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody.

Have some good stuff to sell.

FIRST UP:

75+ issues of Comic's Buyers Guide 1986, 1987, 1988 1989 LOOK

I can't believe how long I've been toting these guys around with me !! I mean, since 1986 I've moved about 10 times since then and have always held onto them.

Somehow, now that I'm kind of an older guy (40+), I just don't want to hassle with them anymore. I'm sure someone out there would get a kick out of the OLD ADS (should have bought EVERYTHING !!).

There are 75 to 85 different issues. They are in avearage read condition. The CBG's came in two sections. The majority of these have both sections, but some DO NOT. I would say about 90% have both sections.

I hope someone enjoys these after I've looked after them for all of these years.

YOURS FOR $100 with FREE SHIPPING !!!

old_cbgs-1_zpsb06c64d8.jpg

MORE COMING soon (about 30 minutes)

Have you checked out the probation list lately?

You must be referring to:

THE PROBATION LIST 8-1-13

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time. Those with an "Off-Board" notation indicate the failed transaction occurred outside of the CGC Message Boards.

50s Horror Buff (added 05/24/12)

Ajaxfarrell (added 06/30/13)

OH man, didn't realize this.

What do I do ?

I had to refund $65 to a board member, who I still owe 20 or 25 to.

Hmmm....didn't realize this.

Yes, it has taken me longer than a month to take care of it.

So, what do I do ??

I've had like a million transactions on the boards here with no problems.

In fact, the refund situation was not a problem, other than it has taken a little while to pay back.

I thought it was all good between me and the other member. Guess I should contact them.

Any suggestions ??

I'm back.

Those two lots of CBG's are once again available (see above).

PAYPAL only on this issue.

Need to have payment right away.

Feel free to send me a PM with an offer.

FIRST :takeit: posted trumps any offers.

The condition of this oversized SUPERMAN vs. SPIDERMAN is super nice. I bought it in Livonia, MI about 20 years (maybe 15) ago. Paid a good amount over guide then and I'm asking a good amount over now.

I tried to represent the condition of the item the best I could with pictures. I mean, the wear is so insignificant that I would say CONSERVATIVELY a 9.2. I don't think CGC grades these (I'm only assuming), but, I mean, it may very well blow right past 9.2.

I haven't been too active the last few (6+) months here, but I've sold a TON of stuff (mainly comic book cover wall clocks). I don't know any board members personally, but I'm sure somebody might say one or two halfway decent things about good past transactions.

100% guaranteed satisfaction or IMMEDIATE REFUND IN FULL upon successful return.

You ain't gonna send this back though. No hidden defects or surprises. Just a sweet NEAR MINT copy.

$300 + $10 to ship.

Thanks,

Jim.

p.s. Might have a few more HIGH GRADE Treasuries coming

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-7.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-6.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-backA.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-5.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-2.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-1.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-4.jpg

Superman_vs_Spiderman_Treasury-3.jpg

The page quality is a nice just turning cream color.

The perceived discoloration at the top of the spine is not nearly as pronounced in real life. I just took another hard look at that area in bright light and it is FOR CERTAIN not any type of stain.

Seems like that one area decided to age just a hair faster. Maybe exposed to a bit of sunlight. I pulled this copy out of a stack of Treasuries.

Anyhow, it looks darker in the photo. In reality you almost cannot even detect it.

What do I do ?

So, what do I do ??

In fact, the refund situation was not a problem, other than it has taken a little while to pay back.

I thought it was all good between me and the other member. Guess I should contact them.

Any suggestions ??

I wasn't the one who put you on the probation list although I should have.

I see you have done the same thing to other people.

You did finally pay me back after about 6 months although I think the "million" you are referring to was the number of PMs I had to send you or the number of excuses you offered up or the number of times you said I'd have the money in a few days.

Another unexpected refund during a time when I was unable to make timely amends. I think the key part of your statement is that I did take care of it.

Am I still on the probation list ? I guess so.

Any future full or partial refunds will be taken care of immediately.

Going to go and see how I get off the list.

Closing this sad thread.

What do I do ?

So, what do I do ??

Any suggestions ??

I wasn't the one who put you on the probation list although I should have.

I see you have done the same thing to other people.

You did finally pay me back after about 6 months although I think the "million" you are referring to was the number of PMs I had to send you or the number of excuses you offered up or the number of times you said I'd have the money in a few days.