• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fresh slabs, OO Batman/Tec/Other DCs, OO X-Men plus more FS!

56 posts in this topic

I have not finished processing my latest collection pick up and a couple of others have been offered to me that I need to raise funds for. doh!

As usual, :takeit: in the thread trumps PMs that have not been agreed to.

Shipping will start at $7 for up to 3 books in a bubble padded mailer in Canada and the Continental USA, and $10 for a small box in Canada and the USA.

Other Interational/Overseas will be as quoted by the post office.

DISCOUNTS IN THIS THREAD:

1) SLABBED BOOKS - CGC graded books will be priced as is and not subject to discounts.

2) RAW BOOKS - Since it seemed to work well with my last thread, I am going to put up lists with grades and prices first and then add the scans over the next few days. You can put a hold on books on a first come first serve basis with :takeit: pending scans.

All of the raw books will be graded and listed at OSPG. Depending on your purchase volume, you will qualify for the following discounts off of OSPG prices on the raw books only:

$1 - $199 = 10% discount

$200 - $499 = $20% discount

$500 - $999 = 30% discount

$1000+ = 40% discount

I will start with a few slabs tonight then post the raw lists later or tomorrow......

Amazing Spider-Man #66 CGC 8.5 White Pages - $75

This book was pressed.

cgcAmazingSpider-Man66_zps4b7b0e6a.jpg

cgcAmazingSpider-Man66bc_zpsea16995d.jpg

Here is one of the books from the OO Marvel collection I sold a bunch from in my last two threads. I know I may regret it as this villain team-up is gaining some steam, but I am not much of an Annual collector.

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 CGC 6.0 Off-White to White Pages - $400

This is the rarer Canadian Edition (blank interior and back covers).

1st Appearance of the Sinister Six.

This book has been pressed.

cgcAmazingSpider-ManAnn1cdn_zps99bf525b.jpg

cgcAmazingSpider-ManAnn1cdnbc_zpsd06ffcd2.jpg

Here is one of the books from the OO Marvel collection I sold a bunch from in my last two threads. I know I may regret it as this villain team-up is gaining some steam, but I am not much of an Annual collector.

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 CGC 6.0 Off-White to White Pages - $400

This is the rarer Canadian Edition (blank interior and back covers).

1st Appearance of the Sinister Six.

This book has been pressed.

cgcAmazingSpider-ManAnn1cdn_zps99bf525b.jpg

cgcAmazingSpider-ManAnn1cdnbc_zpsd06ffcd2.jpg

Pretty cool! :headbang: