• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assortment of Books at $5 and Under - Daredevil, Avengers, Conan, Horror Comics

290 posts in this topic

Monster World 6 $5

Horror of Beach Party $5

:takeit: for $7,50

Thanks! I'm really surprised the Monster World books were a hard sell since the covers are so cool. Tough market I guess.

I think you're mixed up somewhere? I bought Monster World 6 on 8/21/13 at 4:02 pm

Monster World 6 $5

Horror of Beach Party $5

:takeit: for $7,50

Thanks! I'm really surprised the Monster World books were a hard sell since the covers are so cool. Tough market I guess.

I think you're mixed up somewhere? I bought Monster World 6 on 8/21/13 at 4:02 pm

Your right. I messed up and put Monster World 6 was still for sale and it was #5 that was for sale. I'll check with mole man to see if he still wants it. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll take 5..that is fine

Thanks for being cool. Do you want the last magazine in the thread as your half priced book to replace the #6?

I'll take

Sub-Mariner 2 $4

Sub-Mariner 3 $3

Sub-Mariner 47 $4

Sub-Mariner 5 $0

:takeit:

Thank! I'll mark all of yours sold!

Thanks for being cool. Do you want the last magazine in the thread as your half priced book to replace the #6?

If you mean all 3 of them for $9..sure, that is fine

Screen Thrills Illustrated you are talking about correct?

Yea - its actually a sweet looking magazine from the 60s. Not in the guide but still a slice of americana.

Yea - its actually a sweet looking magazine from the 60s. Not in the guide but still a slice of americana.

I'm a Marx Brothers fan, so it's cool..thanks.

Thread is now closed. Ill have to wait until Monday morning to send out invoices. Thanks for the purchases to those that purchased books!