• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perez Auction Result

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I just read another thread where some doubts were raised about the auction result for this page, and I'd like to confirm that the sale's legit. The page arrived safely and is now happily residing in my collection :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1042963

Thanks everyone for your valuable contributions to the board, I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Yeah I was interested in a half-splash that ended at $1k, and thought that you might know who picked it up. How much do Valentino GOTG pages usually go for?

Thanks Bill!

Just curious, do you go for Kevin West GOTG pages as well? I saw a couple on ebay a while back and was wondering where they ended up.

No, I don't go after those. I'm not sure where they end up but it seems like the last few years Kevin West has been selling 3 GOTG pages a week on eBay, so there's a lot of them out there (I don't usually see them pop up on CAF though).

Haha thanks for the assist McCoy :P

Bronty, feel free to share your thoughts!

Super piece, congrats!

McCoy - I only asked because the op referred to the amt being public :)

Haha thanks for the assist McCoy :P

Bronty, feel free to share your thoughts!

Super piece, congrats!

McCoy - I only asked because the op referred to the amt being public :)

Oh, I know. Just me being a :kidaround:

But if you took a look at that thread, it still had the eBay link and showed what the price was when the clock hit zero.

Tough to say, interiors rarely come up for auction. In the last year I think I've seen maybe 3 pages (or thereabouts) come up. 2 didn't sell as the seller had an unrealistic reserve on them.

As an aside, I don't suppose you're too thrilled the GOTG movie's using the new team eh :baiting:

Great Perez page, ! I guess we now have to wait for Craig Englund to sell another page or two of his Gauntlet art.

Thanks Peepers! I've had my eye on this page for a while, and was quite surprised (and grateful) that he decided to let it go.

Are you looking for Gauntlet art? Here's a couple of Perez IG pages in the current CLink auction:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dperez%26ItemType%3DCA%23Item%5F975015&id=975015

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dperez%26ItemType%3DCA%23Item%5F981215&id=981215