• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Ol' slym is never gonna make it into the TBP trading post now.

*sigh*

-slym

I didn't say that, what I'm saying is your attempt to embarrass someone who is trying and clearly isn't gaming the system or exploiting the community is out of line. Browbeat and humiliate someone who's actually trying to take advantage of the good nature of others and cheat the participants of the PIF thread if you want, but it seems clear to me that isn't the case here, can't you tell the difference?

Ol' slym is never gonna make it into the TBP trading post now.

*sigh*

-slym

I didn't say that, what I'm saying is your attempt to embarrass someone who is trying and clearly isn't gaming the system or exploiting the community is out of line. Browbeat and humiliate someone who's actually trying to take advantage of the good nature of others and cheat the participants of the PIF thread if you want, but it seems clear to me that isn't the case here, can't you tell the difference?

Given that most of the other options were really solid, I would assume that the Ninjak was included to see if anyone was paying attention. lol

I like Slym and Techie so I am not going to step into the middle of that one. However, I will say that TopCat is trying. He cares about what he posts, he is just still learning and has asked for assistance in that area. Lets give him a chance. :foryou:

That being said what in the heck is Ninjak?

I like Slym and Techie so I am not going to step into the middle of that one. However, I will say that TopCat is trying. He cares about what he posts, he is just still learning and has asked for assistance in that area. Lets give him a chance. :foryou:

That being said what in the heck is Ninjak?

lol

It's a massively overproduced Valiant book that was released as the hobby was on the precipice of the bust of the mid 90's. So it's, like... a quarter book.

That's not what I laughed at.

:shrug:

Anyway, I am not looking for a fight. I lol'd, you said your piece to me. I will go back to shutting up about anything PIF related, I promise.

-slym

No you won't.