• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Actually, if you guys took the time to get to know him you would know he is very generous even when he did not have much money.

I mean I like the guy I just wish I didn't offend him so much but no one gets to tell me what to do.

Actually, if you guys took the time to get to know him you would know he is very generous even when he did not have much money.

I'm too busy, myself, but I hear kav has some free time.

Cold blooded,even for this place.

kav,

until -slym comes back you can sign all your posts just so that we won't miss -slym so much - it IS your fault...

thanks in advance :foryou:

- bababooey

(format return, return dash user name)

Great idea

-Slym

kav,

until -slym comes back you can sign all your posts just so that we won't miss -slym so much - it IS your fault...

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

:facepalm:

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

:facepalm:

Woops. Looks like I pulled a boner.

Neil was my Secret Santa this past year, and even though he'd been out of work for a long time (which I know about all too well) he sent me a couple very generous books that were right in my wheelhouse. He's a great guy and doesn't deserve to get dumped on at all.

Peace,

Chip

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

Personally I dont care how much you post. It is a message board after all. I think a lot of your comments are funny, but then you follow them up with completely insensitive material or information that is just flat out wrong. You know I have no problem with you but when I look at what you did there signing your posts Slym it makes me wonder about what type of person you are. Whatever impression you want to give people is up to you I guess.

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

Personally I dont care how much you post. It is a message board after all. I think a lot of your comments are funny, but then you follow them up with completely insensitive material or information that is just flat out wrong. You know I have no problem with you but when I look at what you did there signing your posts Slym it makes me wonder about what type of person you are. Whatever impression you want to give people is up to you I guess.

I didn't realize that would be bad sorry. My sense of humor is not perfect.

Slym left the boards because he got tired of logging on and seeing the same name under every single post but with nothing relevant to add. It is not my place to really go into detail but he did let me know. Personally, I think it is loss to the boards. I liked Slym.

Here's the reason his is being discussed in this thread.

:bump:

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

My fault, I was unclear in my request.

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

I'll take the heat on this one. I should have figured it out.

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

hm

Nope, still me. What'd you figure out?

:popcorn:

kav,

- bababooey

Great idea

-Slym

hm

Nope, still me. What'd you figure out?

:popcorn:

I figgered out I should have signed

-Kav

Someone orders your mystery box-you send it-he gets it and pays you what he thinks is fair.