• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

No thank you.

It's a 10.0 35c variant triple cover with Mark Jewelers and TATTOOZ inserts signed by Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Jim Steranko and Woody Harrelson, the only book in the rare WoodGrueber pedigree, Gold staples, 100 dollar bills stuck between every page to absorb outgassing, with a compass on the stock and the thing that tells time.

Well mess. I come in thinking there was some great PIF debate. But it's just 10 pages half obscured from people on ignore.

:fear:

Thx for trolling anyway

Don't let the door hitcha

I think I need to learn how to use that button as well. It would save me a lot of time.

Again, no thank you Kav.

Rifolli: Slym left the boards because he got tired of logging on and seeing the same name under every single post but with nothing relevant to add. It is not my place to really go into detail but he did let me know. Personally, I think it is loss to the boards. I liked Slym.

Ben, in all honestly, re-read that. Besides the fact that relevance has various degrees, and there is also subjectivity to take into account, all it takes to read relevant things is to look for them, and – inversely – as you see a conversation which has no value, all it takes is to leave it and move to other ones with content.

You know I like Slym too and appreciate his qualities, but he is too sensitive. His temper/character gives him a tendency to absolutize and to be drastic, and that is very dangerous as it also exposes you to the danger of judging people, not their actions.

As far as kav: it does not make sense, as much "annoying" a prolific poster may be, all you need to do is just move to another topic, or follow the ones you are interested in. And kav is a nice person too.

And as a side note: honestly, putting users on "ignore" is not such a great thing.

Im not for sure of exactly everything you said here. I like that Kav has to be a part of every conversation so much so that he assumes even this one is about him. :facepalm:

Kav is Warren Beatty?

For the record I like Slym too-he's just wound so tight and seems unhappy.

+1

He didn't like the way I posted something in the Out-of-context quotes, I tried to apologize for it, and he went all... I don't know how to describe it.

I think some time away might be good for him.

Any time I tried to apologize it seemed to make him angrier.

It's hard to get a job if you're negative-it seeps through your pores.