• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many Batman/Ben Affleck threads will be in CG by the week's end?

Hpw many threads can we cram into Comics General about Ben Affleck being the new Batman?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Hpw many threads can we cram into Comics General about Ben Affleck being the new Batman?

30 posts in this topic

She is very cute....but she totally looks like the "oh my freagin god!!!! I specifically told you I wanted 'Light Ranch' not Ranch dressing, sonnafabich, my salad is going to be horrible now!!!!" ..kind of girl....'THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

She is very cute....but she totally looks like the "oh my freagin god!!!! I specifically told you I wanted 'Light Ranch' not Ranch dressing, sonnafabich, my salad is going to be horrible now!!!!" ..kind of girl....'THE WORD IS ABOUT TO END'

I dunno... just IMHO, but she looks like a burger 'n fries girl, no salad.

:D

-slym

Just a burger..with extra tomatoes and lettuce, no buns..., no meat....also, I changed my mind..I just want a salad

I don't care what she wants on her salad. :)

I am sure nobody would care...but she looks like a nagger....

In your opinion.

Hey, I don't mind if guys stay away from girls I am interested in. (Not that I have a chance with this girl, but in the hypothetical sense.)

:grin:

-slym

If this counts as a thread then everyone choosing 2-3 is already wrong ;)

No, we only have 3 (including this one) with Batman/Ben Affleck in the title.

And why wouldn't this count as a thread?

:whistle:

-slym