• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many Batman/Ben Affleck threads will be in CG by the week's end?

Hpw many threads can we cram into Comics General about Ben Affleck being the new Batman?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Hpw many threads can we cram into Comics General about Ben Affleck being the new Batman?

30 posts in this topic

If this counts as a thread then everyone choosing 2-3 is already wrong ;)

No, we only have 3 (including this one) with Batman/Ben Affleck in the title.

And why wouldn't this count as a thread?

:whistle:

-slym

True, I didn't know that Affleck had to be in the actual title. I was counting the "Mr. Mom as Batman" as a thread because it is talking about not judging Affleck until he actually does the role. :)

I don't care what she wants on her salad. :)

I am sure nobody would care...but she looks like a nagger....

The language seemed a little over the top for a woman. It's nice that it doesn't offend her, but I wouldn't call it an attractive aspect to her personality.

If she talks that way when she's in a good mood, you can bet she'd step it up when she's not.

DG

That is EXACTLY why I said that.....

I don't care what she wants on her salad. :)

I am sure nobody would care...but she looks like a nagger....

The language seemed a little over the top for a woman. It's nice that it doesn't offend her, but I wouldn't call it an attractive aspect to her personality.

If she talks that way when she's in a good mood, you can bet she'd step it up when she's not.

DG

Her language doesn't bother at all. I like a woman with an edge and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Plus it's a character she plays on the videos.

Her language doesn't bother at all. I like a woman with an edge and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

I can see her standing on top of a small stage stating, "Can a sister get a dollar for a lap dance" at some point in her career while impressing you with her cultural awareness.

:baiting:

....Plus it's a character she plays on the videos.

I didn't think about it from that perspective.... hm ...but if that really was her...then it makes a big difference.... nobody wants a chick tha makes a mountain from a ...you know what I mean.... Affleck, its not that big a deal...just because we saw him in Clerks, doesnt mean he isnt a good actor..he's done his share of movies....je's earned some respect...she is making it seem like Martin Short is about to be Batman....who, if I may add, is a fictional comic book character..made, in the times when there was a Catman and other weird asz 'comic' characters came to be...its not that big a deal!...just saying...who knew Matt Damon would be the American 007?

Let the magic happen

I can see her standing on top of a small stage stating, "Can a sister get a dollar for a lap dance" at some point in her career while impressing you with her cultural awareness.

That's an interesting take on a video reviewing a wolverine movie. hm

That's an interesting take on a video reviewing a wolverine movie. hm

Hugh_Jackman_4.jpg

hugh-jackman-donate-ten-thousand-dollars-to-childrens-hospital-in-montreal__oPt.jpg