• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next Lex Luthor??

32 posts in this topic

I keep seeing his name pop up and Cranston has definitely earned any role offered to him having demonstrated excellence in both comedic and dramatic roles.

I think the last 4 Superman movies have proved that Superman + Luthor does not equal good movie making. That's why the last movie did so well. Superman needs to move past Luthor. Let's see what else is out there for him. :idea:

I think the last 4 Superman movies have proved that Superman + Luthor does not equal good movie making. That's why the last movie did so well. Superman needs to move past Luthor. Let's see what else is out there for him. :idea:

Definitely. (thumbs u

Luthor would be fine in a Superman movie - but, as I have said before, not the main villain, if at all. Start by showing him as the smiling public face & benefactor of Gotham, but with a dark side. Then, he can be a little more sinister & involved in a plot against Supes in the next movie, showing more & more of his megalomaniacal behaviour. Then, IMHO, he is either funding Metallo to go after Superman, or building Braniac to go after Superman. With Braniac, possibly forced to build him, re: similar to the animated series plot. Again, never actually facing off against the MOS, but behind many of the plots against him.

-slym

Luthor would work if they use the bad arse version

13-6%20Brown.jpg

but it won`t work if they use the lame arse mad scientist version.

Business-Vest-Luthor.jpg