• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

48 posts in this topic

Fear #19 CGC 9.8 OW/W

Here it is: the first appearance of Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck. A tough book to find in grade. Only nine in grade, and none higher. It's a sharp, well-aligned copy of a Marvel bronze key.

$500

Nice book!

Come on lottery - come through for me finally.

:wishluck:

Giant-Size Man-Thing #1 9.8 W

Let the ribaldry begin. Yes, it's my Giant-Size Man-Thing. Not only that, it's the highest grade Giant-Size Man-Thing in existence, and gosh darn it, I'm proud of it. There are only 8 in this grade... and mine has the benefit of being lilly-white. Not only that, it's beautifully aligned. Just look at the spine on that baby.

Now YOU can be the owner of my Giant-Size Man-Thing.

$250

aa-gsmt1.jpg

Sure wish I had $250 to spare. NICE BOOK!

Giant-Size Man-Thing #4 9.6 W

Another key book: the second appearance of Howard the Duck, and the first drawn by Frank Brunner. Howard comes back from the (apparent) dead to fight Gorko, The Man-Frog! Sweet white pages on this baby.

$200

aa-gsmt4.jpg

Man-Thing #1 is the 2nd appearance of HTD. :gossip: (like it says on the label of your copy...)

BTW, great books... love them all! Love HTD!