• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con November 23 & 24

31 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I had someone who was going to go to LBCC and get me a few CGC SS books made for me, but something has just come up and he wont be able to make it.

He had been collecting the comics to get signed, so those will have to wait for another con, but I was wondering if anyone could pick up a few LBCC Variants for me - specifically the Aphrodite IX ones - and maybe get one sketched or signed at the Top Cow booth by Marc Silvestri?

If you can pick something up at LBCC, or facilitate a CGC SS in any form, please PM me. Thanks!

Just purchased my tickets to LBCC!! Can't wait till next weekend!

Joel, will you be attending?

Sorry, everyone, this will be my first Long Beach that I won't be attending. I'm spending thanksgiving in Texas with family so I'm going to visit a friend in Austin this weekend and pop in at the Wizard show instead. (It's so bad I feel like I'm cheating on Phil and Martha) :)

Have a great time!

Overall I thought - and heard from others - that the show was good, not great.

It was great however to see Harley Yee, Terry O'Neil, Brad Sloan (F/VF), Ron Murray, Ken (Cloud9), Ed Robertson, and other vintage comic dealers.

I'll definitely attend next year.