• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con November 23 & 24

31 posts in this topic

Time to start thinking about attending the 5th anniversary of the Long Beach Comic Con. It looks like they have a pretty good guest list found here- http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/comic-con-guests.php. Guests include:

Eric and Rick Basaldua

Batt

Brian Buccellato

Amanda Connor

Brian Pulido

Mark Waid

Len Wein

Marv Wolfman

Lots more on the site- please check it out.

I hope to debut a very nice group of GA books at the show as well. I will post more once I am certain of what I am bringing. :baiting:

Ed Robertson

Bumping this as it is only five weeks away. Many new names added to the website. Sold many of the keys but here are some of the titles I will be bringing to the show from an OO collection:

sierremadrecacollection045.jpg

sierremadrecacollection033.jpg

sierremadrecacollection004.jpg

sierremadrecacollection007.jpg

Hope to see you there.

Ed

Looks like a great show and that looks like areally nice collection Ed.

Phil and Martha have worked really hard to build the show over the past five years and this year's fifth anniversary show looks like it will be the best so far. It was indeed a nice collection of books with many of them making the trip to Long Beach for sure.

I am going !

Can anyone help me out ? I just got back into collecting a month ago, what is an "artist alley" is that where you can get sketches and stuff ?

Yes, sketches, books and original art they are selling, etc.

Shoot me a pm if you have a comic want list.

Discounts to Boardies!

Ed

I am going !

Can anyone help me out ? I just got back into collecting a month ago, what is an "artist alley" is that where you can get sketches and stuff ?

Discounts to Boardies!

Discount? Buy 1 get 1 free :baiting:

I will have around 6-8 long boxes of GA to Bronze that are all half off so in effect, yes.

Stan will be at Wizard World Austin, the same weekend as Long Beach. But the Long Beach guest list has added some cool names, from Marc Silvestri, Gene Ha, Kevin Eastman, John Kricfalusi, to Dean Haglund from the X-Files, Bill Moseley, along with voice talent and directors in the different panels...