• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Stan Lee Sig and Sketch!!

10 posts in this topic

He signed it twice on the same day?

I thought the stick-man drawing was there to cover up an old unwitnessed Stan sig so that the guy could get a yellow label.

Cockroach Spidey has some artistic qualities to it, this is just a mess...

From the listing...

"This book is signed by Stan Lee in green and in black (he started signing again on his own, he's pretty old, and you don't tell Generalissimo how to sign), he wrote 'Hulk Smash!' on Hulk, and he did his infamous SPIDEY SKETCH next to Giant Man. You will NOT see this anywhere else. Stan Lee does NOT sketch, except for special requests. I was fortunate to happen to have gotten one of those. Since I started collecting I have NEVER seen another Stan Lee sketch on eBay. I DARE you to find one. This book is an ultra rare gem. Kicks off Hulk/Giant Man team-up."

From the listing...

"This book is signed by Stan Lee in green and in black (he started signing again on his own, he's pretty old, and you don't tell Generalissimo how to sign), he wrote 'Hulk Smash!' on Hulk, and he did his infamous SPIDEY SKETCH next to Giant Man. You will NOT see this anywhere else. Stan Lee does NOT sketch, except for special requests. I was fortunate to happen to have gotten one of those. Since I started collecting I have NEVER seen another Stan Lee sketch on eBay. I DARE you to find one. This book is an ultra rare gem. Kicks off Hulk/Giant Man team-up."

Yeah, it looks like the first Stan got turned into smash... :sick:

140750.jpg.0349c853abafa4952d7e17b465f0d43f.jpg

From the listing...

:roflmao: Didn't see this part!