• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading a Tomb of Dracula #1 VF/NM & Astonishing Tales #25 NM

6 posts in this topic

I have this pesky Tomb of Dracula #1 in VF/NM & Astonish Tales #25 in NM condition just sitting here in my collection. I'm looking to finish some runs and thought someone would be interested in them for a fair trade. I'm looking for Daredevil #158-191; Amazing Spidey #194-261, 298,301-325 or X-Men #100-136. They should be in VF/NM or higher. We can hammer out which issues you’re willing to trade. If your a long time forum member, I'll send the book your way first, of course, so that you can make up your own mind on the quality. thumbsup2.gif

Not sure why you didn't get many bites. Trading can be tricky, and can be a long process, especially ovber the internet.

I will go home and check my boxes for the isses you want. I know I have enough for a trade of the TOD. I'll PM you (probably Friday). Thanks.

Not sure why you didn't get many bites. Trading can be tricky, and can be a long process, especially ovber the internet.

I will go home and check my boxes for the isses you want. I know I have enough for a trade of the TOD. I'll PM you (probably Friday). Thanks.

Looking foward to your pm. flowerred.gif