• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics for a Good Cause

12 posts in this topic

I am starting this Auction to try and help a guy that I just found out about and has shown me that anything is possible…. His name is Larime Taylor. He and his wife are trying to raise money so he can get her a new laptop ….please take a moment and read the links below and I hope you will be just as inspired as I was.

This is such a great story……..time to give back a little. (check it out: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6976455&fpart=1 )

Here is a quote from him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“My wife, Sylv Taylor, is bed-bound with Lupus and her laptop is the only link she has to the outside world. That laptop is also what she uses to create art, including coloring comics. It's dying - it shut off 10 times in 3 hours today - and when it's dead she'll be utterly isolated and unable to create.

PLEASE consider helping in getting her a new laptop. If you can't pledge, PLEASE share this with your friends. If her laptop dies and I can't replace it, she's going to have nothing to do and no one but me to talk to, all day, every day. This laptop is literally her life and her world.

The Indiegogo I'm running is at: http://igg.me/p/425032/x/1218935

If anyone else wants to donate a book or 2 please feel free to, I will keep updating the thread as it goes along. Paypal address will be sent to the winners and when payment is confirmed then all you will have to do is ship it for them.

So……….Auction will go like this…..

First :takeit: will win, all proceeds go to Lamire and his wife. Once you win something please send me a pm and I will give you the  paypal info to send the payment to, once he confirms payment I will ship the book/s.