• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Philanthropy

132 posts in this topic

Dear cgcforums,

I'd like to donate around 20 SA Charltons to Comics4Kids. They are, however, 5 multiples each of 4 different comics. If ebay is listing for free from you, then fill the subtitle with more of a description. Better yet, more hype. I'd like to have it listed as: (Stack the type something like this) (what the heck, it's free. Right?) WAREHOUSE FIND: "THE JAMES" CHARLTON COLLECTION DEAD DEALER DONATION FROM RETIRED NEWSTAND DISTRIBUTOR > CHARITY COMICS4KIDS and then list...whatever, etc. TIMMY THE TIMID GHOST #11, 12 VG-Fine, CASPER-ish You should go overboard on the ebay whistles and bells and create the ultimate ebay ad. You should let me host the ad. Or at least write it. All you'd have to do is run the same ad each week for 3 or 4 weeks. I'll turn it into an ebay money machine. Louis Luxxcorp CGC Soc. Mem.

27_laughing.gif

You were kidding...right? screwy.gif

Compared to the other donations - you're right to be incredulous.

I'm pitiful.

You guys seem, to me, to be like unto whales in the Sea of Panelology (Panelogy?) whilst I am but a barracuda who has found a niche in between the Charltons and Love/Romance/Girls comics

But I believe hype can be true AND fun.

Who's Alex and will he read my post, eventually and tell me who to ship to?

Who's Alex and will he read my post, eventually and tell me who to ship to?

Alex is the forum member currently running the auctions, and "yes"...I'm sure he'll be along to shoot you the info. headbang.gif