• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum Philanthropy

132 posts in this topic

I spoke to David tonight and have volunteered to take over the listing of the rest of the books.

He will be sending them to me and I will get things up by the beginning of May if all goes well.

So have no fear folks, we are back in business. grin.gif

I spoke to David tonight and have volunteered to take over the listing of the rest of the books.

He will be sending them to me and I will get things up by the beginning of May if all goes well.

So have no fear folks, we are back in business. grin.gif

Alex - thanks very much for doing this. I really appreciate it! smile.gif

OK,

I have the books. I will start scanning them all in the next couple of days. I just have to work out a few details, and we'll be up and running.

I do have one dillema though, I want to bid on a couple of these, but I don't want to seem like I'm shilling or anything. Anyone have any suggestions? confused-smiley-013.gif

Is anyone else other than Dr. Neff and Dave reading this thread???

No. tongue.gif

That's what I thought. yeahok.gif

I'm still waiting for "cgcforums" to list some more comics on eBay.

a_men_wait.gif

I'm working on it. Should be soon. In the meantime, I might put up a forum only auction for some doubles I have. Any thoughts?

Dear cgcforums,

I'd like to donate around 20 SA Charltons to Comics4Kids. They are, however, 5 multiples each of 4 different comics. If ebay is listing for free from you, then fill the subtitle with more of a description. Better yet, more hype. I'd like to have it listed as: (Stack the type something like this) (what the heck, it's free. Right?) WAREHOUSE FIND: "THE JAMES" CHARLTON COLLECTION DEAD DEALER DONATION FROM RETIRED NEWSTAND DISTRIBUTOR > CHARITY COMICS4KIDS and then list...whatever, etc. TIMMY THE TIMID GHOST #11, 12 VG-Fine, CASPER-ish You should go overboard on the ebay whistles and bells and create the ultimate ebay ad. You should let me host the ad. Or at least write it. All you'd have to do is run the same ad each week for 3 or 4 weeks. I'll turn it into an ebay money machine. Louis Luxxcorp CGC Soc. Mem.