• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am i the only one who likes the current Amazing Spider-man storyline?

14 posts in this topic

True i am not happy with the way they are using Gwen's Character, and i worry they are tarnishing her image, but i think this storyline has been very good so far.

I dont find it "cheesy" in any way either, in fact It has been a long time since i have been this excited over a Amazing Spiderman arch.

anyone else out there feel like me?

I never read Spider-man with any regularity, but I picked up these books to find out what the hoo-ha was. While I often enjoy a writer going back and picking out an unexamined point in a long continuity, I think this story is a little half-baked. I just read 510 and 511 today, and if I understand what the big reveal was, I am kind of pleased, but also a little underwhelmed. There are some basic logical questions that haven't been answered yet, and unless they are, it's Spider-clone all over again.

True i am not happy with the way they are using Gwen's Character, and i worry they are tarnishing her image, but i think this storyline has been very good so far.

I dont find it "cheesy" in any way either, in fact It has been a long time since i have been this excited over a Amazing Spiderman arch.

anyone else out there feel like me?

No. tonofbricks.gif