• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Thanks all!

69 posts in this topic

INVOICES WILL GO OUT SHORTLY

Labor-Day Sale Ends - WEDNESDAY

Rules: Prices are somewhat firm, but I will respond to any offers via PM.

Note the "I'll take it" sign posted in the thread beats out any negotiations underway via PM.

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal, Personal Check or Money Order.

No trades please.

Shipping $5, I'll combine shipping on multiple purchases.

$2 extra per book up to a $10 maximum. Money-back guarantee.

Books will be securely packaged in layers of cardboard and/or foam core.

Returns accepted within 7 days, but please look closely at the photos and ask questions if you have any doubts that it's a book you'll be satisfied with.

These are all raw copies with some degree of wear. Many were bought off other message board members. I'll try to pin-point any major defects in the descriptions but take into account I'm pricing most well below Overstreet, so the chances of getting a bargain is very good.

We'll get underway shortly, and books will books may be added throughout the weekend. I'll post new books added in the title of the first thread.

Thanks for looking!

Bob :hi:

SHOWCASE #37 Origin 1st app of the Metal Men, solid VG+, might press higher, few scrapes on cover, small stains on back cover, a few non color-breaking creases. Guide: $114 (VG), Asking. $75. SOLD

showcase37c_zps3635a0d2.jpg

showcase37b_zps6c3b68c6.jpg

SHOWCASE #60 1st Silver Age revival of The Spectre - FN cover has decent gloss and lays flat, but has some overall wear - light soiling on back cover. Guide: $75 (FN) Asking $50.

showcase60c_zps9b59e216.jpg

showcase60b_zpsf5f540b6.jpg

SHOWCASE #73 Origin and 1st app. Creeper. VF- nice glossy cover with minor creases and some overall wear. Note:book has a bend in the middle that looks to be from standing upright in a comic book box. It would certainly press out and might even flatten under a stack of heavy books. Guide: $33/$76 (FN/VF) Asking $40

showcase73c_zpseb2a53c4.jpg

showcase73b_zps18a88b12.jpg

SHOWCASE #37 Origin 1st app of the Metal Men, solid VG+, might press higher, few scrapes on cover, small stains on back cover, a few non color-breaking creases. Guide: $114 (VG), Asking. $75.

showcase37c_zps3635a0d2.jpg

showcase37b_zps6c3b68c6.jpg

:takeit:

WORLD'S FINEST #97 - VG/FN Great cover theme, decent amount of gloss remain, book lays flat but has some overall wear with small creases here and there. Bought this one here, don't recall what I paid, but guide: $42 (VG) and I'm asking: $25

WF97c_zps6b27fbc7.jpg

WF97b_zpscb9c7fae.jpg

MIS #38 VG/FN decent cover gloss, lays flat, but has fain remains of a subscription crease, pages cream, back cover had a few small moisture stains Guide: $57 Asking $30 SOLD

MIS38c_zpsbcd2c28f.jpg

MIS38b_zps6e447c77.jpg

MYSTERY IN SPACE #49 FN/VF sharp glossy copy, lays nice and flat but wear keeps it from higher grade, inside there is an ad for FLASH #105, CR/OW pages. Guide: $51/114 (FN/VF) Asking $40 SOLD

MIS49c_zps5d7384cf.jpg

MIS49b_zps9e031036.jpg

MYSTERY IN SPACE #51 FN Sharp looking copy, nice color and gloss, lays flat with CR/OF pages, has some edge tanning bottom front and a small sun shadow bottom back cover. Guide: $51 Asking $30 SOLD

MIS51c_zpsa7595f14.jpg

MIS51b_zps332d50f9.jpg

MIS #38 VG/FN decent cover gloss, lays flat, but has fain remains of a subscription crease, pages cream, back cover had a few small moisture stains Guide: $57 Asking $30

MYSTERY IN SPACE #51 FN Sharp looking copy, nice color and gloss, lays flat with CR/OF pages, has some edge tanning bottom front and a small sun shadow bottom back cover. Guide: $51 Asking $30

MIS #38 VG/FN decent cover gloss, lays flat, but has fain remains of a subscription crease, pages cream, back cover had a few small moisture stains Guide: $57 Asking $30

MYSTERY IN SPACE #51 FN Sharp looking copy, nice color and gloss, lays flat with CR/OF pages, has some edge tanning bottom front and a small sun shadow bottom back cover. Guide: $51 Asking $30

Nice pick up. I thank you for removing the temptation. (thumbs u

WORLD'S FINEST #75 1st Comics-Code approved issue. Got this book from Sha (skipinkblu) - couldn't resist it at the time, it has such a great cover featuring Superman, Batman and Robin,.Good condition - it has about a 1 - 2" tear on the center-right hand side front cover, and some other small tears along the bottom edges of the covers, some of the pages have a few 1/8" missing corners but they are cream and still quite supple. All staples firmly attached to cover & centerfold. Guide: $71 (GD) Asking $50. SOLD

WF75c_zps22f21913.jpg

WF75b_zpsd95d7e16.jpg