• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Thanks all!

69 posts in this topic

question from a newb.....

how are you able to post the little "i'll take it" figure at the bottom of posts to signify to the seller that you want to buy it?

thanks in advance

Click Reply

Click on smiley face just above the Post box.

Click the take it icon

List the book you want

Press Submit

how are you able to post the little "i'll take it" figure at the bottom of posts to signify to the seller that you want to buy it?

thanks in advance

It is in the smiley face collection which you can access by clicking the button with the smiley face on it between the "<?" and "A" button.

The :takeit: is in the 9th row, farthest to the right.

Welcome to the boards too!!! (thumbs u

thanks in advance

Go to full reply mode and click on the smilie face and you will see a whole bunch of icons to choose from including the I'll take It icon

WORLD'S FINEST #75 1st Comics-Code approved issue. Got this book from Sha (skipinkblu) - couldn't resist it at the time, it has such a great cover featuring Superman, Batman and Robin,.Good condition - it has about a 1 - 2" tear on the center-right hand side front cover, and some other small tears along the bottom edges of the covers, some of the pages have a few 1/8" missing corners but they are cream and still quite supple. All staples firmly attached to cover & centerfold. Guide: $71 (GD) Asking $50

:takeit:

^^ and you get the JLA #138 as a bonus for the next sale (thumbs u

wow-

lol

I love you guys-what a great supportive group of fans-its weird to be among so many nice people-im not used to it especially on the boards (not these boards) but other boards are filed with bullies and mean people and living out here in los angeles people are just rude al the time (used to it lived my while life out here) -strange being a dolphin swimming with sharks

could someone please throw a rock at me to make me feel normal-;) j/k

nevertheless thank all of you for your ongoing kindness and warm acceptance to a newb and as for who has the most helpful answer how about saying it was a tie.

...and to Mr. SkOw...no worries, as a newb-i know my rightful place and its in line behind you sir!

vets should get first pick :D

SO HAPPY to be a part of this community!

wow-

lol

I love you guys-what a great supportive group of fans-its weird to be among so many nice people-im not used to it especially on the boards (not these boards) but other boards are filed with bullies and mean people and living out here in los angeles people are just rude al the time (used to it lived my while life out here) -strange being a dolphin swimming with sharks

nevertheless thank all of you for your ongoing kindness and warm acceptance to a newb and as for who has the most helpful answer how about saying it was a tie.

...and to Mr. SkOw...no worries, as a newb-i know my rightful place and its in line behind you sir!

Very happy to have you here!

There are a lot of great people here, and even though I am a New Yorker, I hardly ever curse, steal or use violence here on the forum, especially if you buy from one of my threads :grin:

wow-

lol

Very happy to have you here!

There are a lot of great people here, and even though I am a New Yorker, I hardly ever curse, steal or use violence here on the forum, especially if you buy from one of my threads :grin:

Hey boys and girls - a gratuitous bump - and its wall-o-text time! :cry:

Truly, there are a lot of great folks :applause:

In fact a lot of the books I own and sell come from folks right here on the boards. I'm like most collectors here, we are constantly adding to - and cutting our collections, trimming here and adding there. And we often end up selling books we bought from others right here on the boards.

On that topic, I want to state that the grades I am giving are mostly my own best educated guess with hopefully a little bit of a curve in the buyers favor. Sure, I make mistakes, but by shooting low on my grade guesstimate, I can avoid dissapointments, angry buyers and returned books.

Conversely I should note that my opinion of the grade is by no means a reflection on the grade it might have been assigned when I acquired the book, once again I am assigning a grade.based on a downgrade curve. So please don't think for a second I'm making a disparaging statement on the grade that was assigned when i was sold it to me. If I had an issue with a grade a seller assigned, I simply take it up with the seller.

And so to this point, I implore anyone that has an issue with a grade I have assign to a book, I ask that they please contact me and I'll resolve to your satisfaction.

Ok :)

Nuff said! :blahblah:

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #61 Origin Starman & Black Canary FN+ Overall a nice book that shows well, but has minor wear on spine, stresses, creases and blunted corners. The back cover is stamped "Passaic Book Center" with the address and also has a date and the initial "R" in pen. Guide $36/79 (FN/VF) Asking $40

Braveandbold51c_zps3896c5fe.jpg

Braveandbold51b_zps317e9bbd.jpg

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #62 Origin Starman & Black Canary FN/VF- Another book that shows extremely well, a tad better then the #61, it has some minor spine stresses and bumped corners. Guide $33/73 (FN/VF) Asking $40.

Braveandbold52c_zpsb768a73f.jpg

Braveandbold52b_zpscb91c44d.jpg

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #48 FN+ Also, nice for grade, possible a tad better then the #47, also with spine stresses, distributors-ink on top and bottom edges of pages. Guide: $27 Asking $20.

Braveandbold48c_zps41c07e75.jpg

Braveandbold48b_zps653b6dc8.jpg

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #49 FN, The runt of the litter, but none the less it still shows well, but it has a few NCB wrinkles on the cover (that would press out) and spine stresses and wear commensurate with the grade. Guide: $27 (FN) Asking $18.

Braveandbold49c_zpsdb6eabdc.jpg

Braveandbold49b_zpsb0b3cd8e.jpg

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #53 Atom and Flash team-up FN+ Nice glossy book that lays nice and flat, only a little wear on the corners and such. Some tanning around the edges of the covers and pages. Guide: #30 (FN) Asking $20

BampB55c_zpsa766ccbf.jpg

BampB55b_zps7ed9bafa.jpg