• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Thanks all!

69 posts in this topic

MIS #38 VG/FN decent cover gloss, lays flat, but has fain remains of a subscription crease, pages cream, back cover had a few small moisture stains Guide: $57 Asking $30

MYSTERY IN SPACE #51 FN Sharp looking copy, nice color and gloss, lays flat with CR/OF pages, has some edge tanning bottom front and a small sun shadow bottom back cover. Guide: $51 Asking $30

:takeit:

Yes, - initially missed the #51 under the #38 - both yours ^^

Thanks (thumbs u

SHOWCASE #20, Origin & 1st app Rip Hunter Time Master VG+, overall wear, creasing, a ¼ inch spine split at the top, and some very small corner pieces missing on the top right on a few pages (could be caused by a bug). Otherwise a decent copy with supple cream pages. Guide: $170 (GD) Asking $140

SHOWCASE20c_zpse97d39ec.jpg

SHOWCASE20b_zpsfc54f5df.jpg

SHOWCASE #55 FN - Origin of Dr. Fate & Hourman (in text) 1st solo app. G.A. Green Lantern in the Silver Age (pre-dates Green Lantern #40); 1st S.A. app. Solomon Grundy. I assure you the book looks much nicer in hand than my x-ray-like scanner seems to suggest (it seems to scan right through certain color inks), slight spine roll, otherwise books lays relatively flat. Guide: $66 Asking: $45

SHOWCASE55c_zpsbd661684.jpg

SHOWCASE55b_zps2a7cb3f7.jpg

SHOWCASE #64 - The Spectre VF very sharp book, defects keeping it from grading higher, are a few small moisture spots on the cover, otherwise it's super flat and glossy, with nice OW pages too. Guide: $84 (VF) Asking $50

SHOWCASE64c_zps6da4debe.jpg

SHOWCASE64b_zps6acf4fa8.jpg

SHOWCASE #41, Tommy Tomorrow VG+ book lays flat and has nice color, but with some non-color breaking creases in addition to ones you see in the scans. Could press up to Fine - Guide: $28 (VG) Asking $20

SHOWCASE41c_zps240f34b8.jpg

SHOWCASE41b_zpsbe7df1e9.jpg

SHOWCASE #31 - Aquaman VG - Book has overall wear consistent with grade, some tanning around edges of covers, small moisture spots on back cover (condensation) and an arrival-date stamp on cover that offset some ink on the back as well - Guide: $78 (GD) Asking: $50

SHOWCASE31c_zps1b01f363.jpg

SHOWCASE31b_zps0cdf6504.jpg

MYSTERY IN SPACE #55 VF +/- Classic Gray-tone cover, this book is sweet - lays nice and flat, great gloss with only a few stresses around the staples to detract from the grade. Book was pressed by Joey. Guide: $120 (FN) $300 (VF) Asking $175 SOLD

MIS55c_zps2b1d0747.jpg

MIS55b_zpse0c23370.jpg

BRAVE AND BOLD #44 - VF- Hawkman - a real sweet glossy book that lays flat - major defects can be seen in scans, are some wear on the top right corner of the cover, spine wear, some tics non-color breaking creases keeps from a NM. Guide: $69/$161 (FN/VF) Asking $100.

Braveandbold44c_zps216d4a3b.jpg

Braveandbold44b_zpsdc30f345.jpg

Bob, some of your pictures are no longer showing!

I KNOW - I'M IN THE PROCESS OF FIXING - back shortly.

Effing Photobucket :mad:

:news: All fixed - I moved my sale item photos into another folder to try to make it easier to sort them, and this morning the links were broken. I've never seen an interface quite as badly designed as the Photobucket one. I have to make a pledge to find a new service after this sale. Photobucket is just not viable solution any more.

Alkaspace. Simple, effective, free, I dumped Photobucket two or three "upgrades" back and haven't regretted it for a minute

I'LL CHECK IT OUT, thanks (thumbs u

Freebie to next purchase - big or small. JLA #138 NM Adam Strange on cover by Neal Adams - 1st app GL of the 73rd century - Evel Knevel on back cover even!!! Guide: $23 (NM) Asking: CLAIMED!!!

JLAbonusbook_zps9fd59f62.jpg

JLAbonusbookbc_zpsdd0a5ac7.jpg

MORE BRAVE AND THE BOLDS coming later tonight :grin:

(sorry, no #28, 29 or 30 :gossip: )

WORLD'S FINEST #75 1st Comics-Code approved issue. Got this book from Sha (skipinkblu) - couldn't resist it at the time, it has such a great cover featuring Superman, Batman and Robin,.Good condition - it has about a 1 - 2" tear on the center-right hand side front cover, and some other small tears along the bottom edges of the covers, some of the pages have a few 1/8" missing corners but they are cream and still quite supple. All staples firmly attached to cover & centerfold. Guide: $71 (GD) Asking $50.

WF75c_zps22f21913.jpg

WF75b_zpsd95d7e16.jpg

Freebie to next purchase - big or small. JLA #138 NM Adam Strange on cover by Neal Adams - 1st app GL of the 73rd century - Evel Knevel on back cover even!!! Guide: $23 (NM) Asking: FREE!

JLAbonusbook_zps9fd59f62.jpg

JLAbonusbookbc_zpsdd0a5ac7.jpg

MORE BRAVE AND THE BOLDS coming later tonight :grin:

(sorry, no #28, 29 or 30 :gossip: )