• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos for Tsp99!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

im so happy I have to let everyone know-ive been trying to get a sensation #1 for 15-20 years and due to a comedy of errors ive never been able to get one as the timing has always been off. either I didn't have enough money or I had money and couldn't find the book or find it unrestored in the condition I wanted to....ive missed out on auctions being outbid by a few hundred dollars, or missed out on the book by being a few minutes late-it wasn't meant to be and I was knocked down and discouraged but not knocked out

15+ years is a very long time, so I just join these boards not even a month ago, and BOOM like a lightning bolt from Thor I was overwhelmed by the kindness and sense of community on these boards compared to boards of other collectables where you are in shark infested waters-I love that people here are supportive and care about each other and their collections and are not cruel or bullies....

but I digress, so im contacted by one of the kindest people ive ever had the pleasure of talking to , Tsp99 who is very knowledgeable about comics and had a great collection and even though he lives on the opposite side of the country from me he offers to sell my his copy of sensation #1, graded 4.0, which is just what I was looking for-his price is fair and just what I can afford so I take a huge leap of faith and send a big check across country

I cant say enough great things about Tsp99. he has great communication and is fair and thoughtful and generous and kind.-I would never hesitate to buy, sell or trade anything with him again as he is a 5 star buyer seller and trader

AND

even more importantly, a 5 star human being-if you have never had the pleasure of talking or corresponding with him I encourage you to do so and see what's on his want list and let him know what is on yours via PM or here on the boards-

he has the things I value most in life, honesty, honor and integrity-and in todays world, that's even more difficult to find then a sensation #1

special thanks also goes out to Timely for his valued opinion and support through this nerve wracking process-he is a hell of a stand up guy too

I still cant believe that after all this time I got my grail

gob bless these boards!