• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six Million Dollar Man (Don Rosa Ped) and Luke Cage -- Raw books

21 posts in this topic

Six Million Dollar Man raw copies (Don Rosa Pedigree) and Luke Cage Hero for Hire raw copies for sale.

Grading: I try to grade conservatively, but if you are not happy with the purchase, all raw books are fully returnable (including return shipping).

Shipping and Packaging: Postage is $ 7 for a raw book to the lower 48 states. I will combine shipping. Postage to other places will be at exact costs. In most instances, I will try to cover some of the cost myself. I will not gouge you or add “handling” charges.

All books are sent via boxed Priority mail with delivery confirmation. I use extra cardboard, bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Books are NOT sent in a cereal box or envelope with the words “fragile” written on it.

Other details: Please, no Probies or House of Shame members.

No books have been pressed by me.

The first :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations (regardless of what stage the negotiations are in). That said, PM’s are welcomed, and the worst I can say is thanks, but no.

Acceptable payment forms are Paypal, check or money order.

Luke Cage, Hero for Hire 1 F/VF (too many NCB creases to grade higher) $ 40 (Guide is 64)

LukeCage1front_zps087220a5.jpg

LukeCage1back_zps0c911f14.jpg

:takeit:

What a great looking book for 40 bucks. :applause:

The book is F/VF, and some defects don't show up well in the scan. I bought this book a long time ago in this set and it was sold to me as high grade. Of course, looking at it through plastic, it sure looked high grade.