• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I submit this book to the November Heritage auction?

25 posts in this topic

Stock market is due for a correction in Sept\Oct.

The wealth effect will trickle down to comic book auctions if this happens.

Along with the Merry Ale Drinker's comments, I would hold if you don't need to sell.

Meaning that people will buy more comics because they will be disappointed in the return on storks or they will buy fewer comics because they will have lost money in the stock market? hm

images_51fac61f9606ee5b475df8cb.jpg>>> :o

lol

[font:Times New Roman]Wrong time to sell, unless you need the juice for something else. I'd wait until there's more media buzz around the Superman/Batman movie. hm

Given the fact that the film could tank (DC flicks have been hit & miss) the best strategic placement would be the most favorable auction just prior to the film's release. My 2c [/font]

+1

Stock market is due for a correction in Sept\Oct.

The wealth effect will trickle down to comic book auctions if this happens.

Along with the Merry Ale Drinker's comments, I would hold if you don't need to sell.

Meaning that people will buy more comics because they will be disappointed in the return on storks or they will buy fewer comics because they will have lost money in the stock market?