• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Comics a-go-go! Gold, Silver and Bronze. Bang! Bang!

243 posts in this topic

Two Fisted Tales #18 VG (First Issue) Kurtzman cover. This is where it all began! The first EC war book, and a classic in every way. Cream to offwhite pages. Surface soiling on back cover. Writing in ink and pencil on front cover. $40.00

TwoFistedTales18_zps4a27dc6c.jpeg

If this is the 1950 issue I'll take it :takeit:

I'll take the Battlefront 15

:applause: Glad you got it :thumbsup:

Thanks! That's an issue I'll take just about any time it turns up in FN or better. One of the others is that Men's Advs you nabbed. What a brilliant cover.

Four Star Battle #1 (Copy #2) NM/NM+ Another awesome copy. Small writing on cover. This book came out of the Bakerstown warehouse find, and like many books from that group, it has a gentle stacking wave at the bottom of the book that will come out after it’s spent a year or two in your stacks. White pages. $14.00

4star1a_zps948a59f5.jpeg

:takeit:

:censored:

Four Star Battle #1 (Copy #2) NM/NM+ Another awesome copy. Small writing on cover. This book came out of the Bakerstown warehouse find, and like many books from that group, it has a gentle stacking wave at the bottom of the book that will come out after it’s spent a year or two in your stacks. White pages. $14.00

4star1a_zps948a59f5.jpeg

:takeit:

:censored:

There are two of them in the thread... the other one is also pretty sweet!

I'll take the Battlefront 15

:applause: Glad you got it :thumbsup:

Thanks! That's an issue I'll take just about any time it turns up in FN or better. One of the others is that Men's Advs you nabbed. What a brilliant cover.

Trust me, I looked at the scan of my copy before leaving it for you to :takeit::baiting:

Oh look! More war books...

Brave and Bold #52 VG+/FN- Nice copy of a very tough book to find in decent shape. This is a rock solid FN+, except for some wear along the right cover edge. Light cream/offwhite pages. $18.00 SOLD!

bb52_zpsd4c1e34e.jpeg