• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

For me, Ninety-Six 3D & 2D Week One covers went through grading, waiting for them to ship to see Grades.

It looks like one 3D & One 2D failed 9.8 Pre-Screen.

So on the census I see (updated 9/17) -

One Flash 23.1 in 9.8

One Tec 23.1 in 9.6

One JL 23.1 in 9.6 SS

It will be interesting to see the census next week.

I suspect we'll see lots of 9.8s, some 9.9s, and the occasional 10.0 but nothing spectacular.

very, very nice. of the 96 how many were 3d and how many were 2d?

The stash of catwoman 23 at my LCS are now in their case at $11.99 a piece with a note on top that says 1st app jokers daughter.

That is how I see it. Catwoman 23 and the 3D appearance could both possibly be desirable long term. One for the first appearance and one because of demand. I was betting on Carrie Kelley until I saw the solicit for Batman/ Carrie Kelley 25 with mention of her relationship to Two Face. Now i'm left wondering.

Possibly legit. 100% goofy imho. There is a BIN at 29.95 and that's up there. Oh well, they want it, they get it lol

Well if there was one, it's gone...seriously it seems like every time I put up a ridiculously high price on this, it ends up selling in 5 minutes and I realized I didn't price it high enough....I haven't seen a comic move this fast since the movie announcement on Rachel's rising...

Possibly legit. 100% goofy imho. There is a BIN at 29.95 and that's up there. Oh well, they want it, they get it lol

Well if there was one, it's gone...seriously it seems like every time I put up a ridiculously high price on this, it ends up selling in 5 minutes and I realized I didn't price it high enough....I haven't seen a comic move this fast since the movie announcement on Rachel's rising...

Yeah, I may be underestimating this thing. It does go for a lot and it goes quick. I want to keep my books but if they keep doing this, I'm letting them go.

Yeah, I hit multiple shops yesterday which had multiples of every other cover. This book was never on the shelf for any of them, so I am kind of not surprised to see this happening. I just wish I had picked up one of the $12.00 BINs yesterday morning.

I think some of these BINs are just phantoms of previous auctions...or people just like to bid on stuff.

at $50 it's pretty tempting to sell the one copy I have...but then it would blow my set.

+1

The story sucks the worse of all the Villain stories but it's essential to the set.

BINS on DK 23.4 are averaging $99.99. Insanity.

It's a game that never gets old....don't hold 'em too long or yer gonna get burned. lol

134537.gif

You'll also get burned selling stuff you don't have in hand yet, and your order ends up being allocated to ebay.

I would not sell any of these until I had them in hand. I saw someone on ebay selling the Joker's Daughter in sets of 10 for around $167. They sold at least 30 comics that way and I would be worried what it could cost in potential negative feedback. I hope they get them all

BINS on DK 23.4 are averaging $99.99. Insanity.

It's a game that never gets old....don't hold 'em too long or yer gonna get burned. lol

134537.gif

Why? My kids have not watched the Wiggles for quite some time now ... why must you put all those songs back in my head??? You evil evil man.