• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

So why on compucpriceguide.com does it say that the 3d variant is worth more than the sketch
right now there are less in the market place, hence less supply relative to demand equals higher current price

fyi, I will be offering a Joker's daughter at retail (along with some other books)...not yet, but sometime soon in the for sale section...

that said, please don't pm me in advance (don't want to spam this thread, just wanted to let folks know)

PM sent

:jokealert:

fyi, I will be offering a Joker's daughter at retail (along with some other books)...not yet, but sometime soon in the for sale section...

that said, please don't pm me in advance (don't want to spam this thread, just wanted to let folks know)

PM sent

unfortunately I already had to respond (and subsequently remove myself) from 3 pm's... doh!

PM sent

unfortunately I already had to respond (and subsequently remove myself) from 3 pm's... doh!

:ohnoez:doh!

So when the second set comes out in February then that could jeopardize the value of all the first 3d sets that came out this month?
I don't think so....one, you have to buy all 53 comics at once....two, they will be designated as 2nd prints, which will differentiate for 1st/2nd print collectors.... but three, that will reduce the value of the Forever Evil 3d, since that will be the one out now (unless more sets are ordered than exists unshipped FE 3d's, then that too, will carry a second print designation)

So when the second set comes out in February then that could jeopardize the value of all the first 3d sets that came out this month?

Maybe... I can't imagine the art will be done any differently seeing as the whole process was probably complicated enough in the first place. I find the "set" thing a bit confusing though seeing as I have no personal desire to own all of them.

I just got a few more in the mail today from a great ebay seller. These books are awesome I don't care how many times I say it. I haven't had this much fun chasing some books since I started chasing 35 cent variants many years ago.

+1

Batman villains :cloud9:

Speaking of Batman Villains.

So I read the Owl Story. Here is my question I knew they were new villains in Batman can someone sum up their storyline issue wise? I have read a few, but need to know where their story starts and ends as I loved that issue.

Also so far as I read like 4 stories I enjoyed everyone so far. Some earlier were complaining about bad stores in these books and I haven't read one yet I didn't like. Trigon, Deathstroke,Penguin,Owls,

Thanks for correcting me G.A.tor. I was going off of ebay info from the start of the month when i got mine.
wasnt directed at you specifically, just trying to keep the information accurate as possible (thumbs u

Maybe... I can't imagine the art will be done any differently seeing as the whole process was probably complicated enough in the first place. I find the "set" thing a bit confusing though seeing as I have no personal desire to own all of them.

and that is what should keep the first prints in demand. I honestly don't see "that" many sets being ordered.

So Forever Evil #1 has 9 total covers. www.insidepulse.com/2013/09/04/top-5-forever-evil-1-spoilers-with-dc-new-52-nightwing-lex-luthor-batman-the-crime-syndicate-that-four-page-gatefold-more/

Whats the info on this cover? www.insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Forever-Evil-1-cover-David-Finch-Crime-Syndicate.jpg