• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Some grades in today. I grabbed what I thought were the cream of the crop from the better covers from Weeks 1 and 2.

Also had two harley 9.8s as well.

And 2 Forever Evil #1 3D at 9.8

tumblr_mu47inNiB51rkky2io1_500.jpg

yeah, lots o 9.9's in the coming weeks for these books. i have a 9.9 harley coming back and 2 9.9 mr freeze's, combined with the 2 9.9 jokers and 2 9.9 cyborgs, this is the most 9.9's i have ever had in 1 month.

Some grades in today. I grabbed what I thought were the cream of the crop from the better covers from Weeks 1 and 2.

Also had two harley 9.8s as well.

And 2 Forever Evil #1 3D at 9.8

tumblr_mu47inNiB51rkky2io1_500.jpg

yeah, lots o 9.9's in the coming weeks for these books. i have a 9.9 harley coming back and 2 9.9 mr freeze's, combined with the 2 9.9 jokers and 2 9.9 cyborgs, this is the most 9.9's i have ever had in 1 month.

How many total did you send in.. curious as to the ratio of 9.9s

the jokers i sent in 10 the actions were 10 harley quinns were 3 and the mr freezes were 6

I sent in 3 Harleys, and just the 1 Joker and Ventrilo.... But I probably spent an hour looking over copies deciding what to submit, so take that for what it's worth lol.

Subbed 6 Joker's Daughter 3D today that looked damn near perfect

the jokers i sent in 10 the actions were 10 harley quinns were 3 and the mr freezes were 6

I sent in 3 Harleys, and just the 1 Joker and Ventrilo.... But I probably spent an hour looking over copies deciding what to submit, so take that for what it's worth lol.

Subbed 6 Joker's Daughter 3D today that looked damn near perfect

spoon all that jazz. if they can snag a 9.8 its going.

Does that include the Foever Evil ?

I'm really thinking the FE will be a 2nd print also.

diamond confirmed for me they currently have a lot of inventory that is "reserved" (to marry up with this set I suspect), so I would bet dollars to donuts it is a first print

diamond confirmed for me they currently have a lot of inventory that is "reserved" (to marry up with this set I suspect), so I would bet dollars to donuts it is a first print

Unless donuts are much cheaper in your area, that ain't great odds anymore!

I thought someone posted that the FE with the 2nd print lot was also a 2nd print.

I thought someone posted that the FE with the 2nd print lot was also a 2nd print.

I'd say everything was speculation until Gator heard from Diamond-- if there is a stack being held back, odds are it is for the 2nd print sets. Now, they COULD stamp '2nd print' or something on them, but I wouldn't think they would go to the trouble.

I'd say everything was speculation until Gator heard from Diamond-- if there is a stack being held back, odds are it is for the 2nd print sets. Now, they COULD stamp '2nd print' or something on them, but I wouldn't think they would go to the trouble.

There is inv in the system that is not available to order. The jul code associated does show "sold out/no back order " so truthfully still some element of speculation. I left message for a d.c. Vp to clarify for me. Will advise when I hear back (thumbs u

There is inv in the system that is not available to order. The jul code associated does show "sold out/no back order " so truthfully still some element of speculation. I left message for a d.c. Vp to clarify for me. Will advise when I hear back (thumbs u

You are my hero.