• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

I pre-ordered 3 of the Joker's Daughter 3D covers. I may have to trade one for the Harley Quinn cover. The retailer removed all pre-order items two weeks before the 3D covers hit the shelves. Never saw the pre-order for the Harley Quinn 3D issue. :cry:

Are any of these covers going to be worth consistent money? I know this question has been asked a lot but I'm always anxious to see what others think

Consider how many people are stashing, speculating, buying multiple copies of this book.....also think about how all the books of extreme value these days (TEC, Action 1, etc) had ground breaking material. I gather 95% of the pages between these 3D covers is not worth a read...

Are any of these covers going to be worth consistent money? I know this question has been asked a lot but I'm always anxious to see what others think

Consider how many people are stashing, speculating, buying multiple copies of this book.....also think about how all the books of extreme value these days (TEC, Action 1, etc) had ground breaking material. I gather 95% of the pages between these 3D covers is not worth a read...

I Thought some of the stories were good Grodd, Desaad, Deadshot, Cyborg Superman Were all good Reads... Weird I thought all the batman titles were weak with two-face being the best.

1st New52 of Zod I believe this Week that should be good along with all Solid Villains this week.

The stories are weak overall, but the covers are great. I am enjoying the hunt for the complete collection.

so I am checking in this week's diamond order...and I see my Harley Quinn's on the invoice, but they are not in the box...

called diamond, they of course have no replacements, but it appears either unintentionally ( hm ) or intentionally ( :mad: ) my Harley's are MIA....

so I am checking in this week's diamond order...and I see my Harley Quinn's on the invoice, but they are not in the box...

called diamond, they of course have no replacements, but it appears either unintentionally ( hm ) or intentionally ( :mad: ) my Harley's are MIA....

So between this and last week's damaged one per store 3D Forever Evil cover, you probably think someone at Diamond is out to get you!

Just got an e-mail from DCBS. All orders of the 3D Harley Quinn cover have been limited to a quantity of 1. The gave me the option to get a 2D cover for $1.49.

Same thing here. I had pre-ordered 3. :( I wonder if everyone was bumped down to one copy or if it mattered how many you initially ordered.

So between this and last week's damaged one per store 3D Forever Evil cover, you probably think someone at Diamond is out to get you!

UPS killed the FE 3d last week...this short is on diamond for sure :mad:

Just got an e-mail from DCBS. All orders of the 3D Harley Quinn cover have been limited to a quantity of 1. The gave me the option to get a 2D cover for $1.49.

Same thing here. I had pre-ordered 3. :( I wonder if everyone was bumped down to one copy or if it mattered how many you initially ordered.

DCBS told me everyone was bumped down to one copy.