• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

It's been a while and yes they cancelled the whole set. I think they only cancelled 1 set and I had 2 ordered. Maybe because of the one per person limit ? I don't know but now I have the 2 sets of 3 weeks and hopefully get 1 of the 4th. Like I said, not the end of the world but certainly not great.

Stopped by Barnes and Noble today to check out their selection and I noticed they had the 2D Covers but with a $3.99 cover price. I thought the 2D covers were all supposed to be $2.99?

WTTB spectrum. When I lived in Houston over 20 years ago they had the House of Pain with Glanville and later Buddy Ryan's D. Tough teams.

"Listen to me now and believe me later"

image_zps102bbfe8.jpg

This coming Wednesday is going to be chaotic. Brace yourselves.

I'll go ahead and believe you now. The good/ bad news here is that all of the 3d stuff is spoken for so I can't imagine too many squabbles. I'm interested to see if the Joker's daughter variant gets any attention.

Oh its already showing some heat but more in the 10 dollar range as of now. More of the 2d will be available so I'm thinking if people can't score the 3d they'll settle for the 2d cover. yet clearly the 3d will be the hottest.

One thing I have noticed is a lot of pre-orders are still selling on ebay and with some of the news I've heard about some info last week on more orders being cut I just wonder how many refunds sellers might have to send out? hm

I agree. It's been fun but not cheap. I forgot I ordered these when this thread started and went out and bought a bunch at the store lol I didn't know until after I bought the week 2 books. I spent a little more than planned. lol

I think stuff like this is good every once in a while to get the market stirred up. People are pretty enthusiastic at the shops and on the boards.