• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Honestly debating have a shop that said they would sale me a Joker Daughter 3-D for $25.00 but just wandering if it is really worth it yeah they are high on the bay right now but if everyone will remember so were the Harley Quinn and now you do good to sell a raw one for $20.00 so dont know whether Ill jump on that or not.

I asked them to put aside Bane, Doomsday, Black Adam, Joker's Daughter, Killer Croc and Man-Bat for me.

Last week I didn't get Deathstroke, so I figure I may be out of luck on Joker's Daughter. They said they may not have enough Black Adam either.

If there's anything left on the shelf, I'll probably pick up Secret Society as well. And anything else that looks cool.

Just got back from a mini road trip. Hit the two local Hastings within 30 miles and was able to pick up 3 Jokers Daughters. Overall thats three more than I expected. But the highlight for me was finally tracking down a Dr. Who Prisoners of time # 4 photo variant. And with their buy one get one promo this week. It was free! (The other comic I had to buy was the Nirvana homage TMNT cover)

:)

Good times.

I ended up with 4 copies of Joker's Daughter.

Went to my local Hastings. I was the only one there. Picked up 2 Joker's Duaghter, 2 First Born, 2 Bane, 2 Ocean Master and 1 of everything else.

Then I drove an hour to go to the Hastings a couple of towns over. I grabbed 2 more JD and 2 more First Born. Also grabbed 3 more Harley Quinns, 2 Lobos and 2 Dial E's.

Great day.